Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Games with flags handed out,we have actually won

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
We could be celebrating survival come the final whistle, which could be the reason the club want flags in people's hands.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Tomorrow is another flag on seat day, the club have just announced.
I am trying to think of a game we have actually won when this has happened. apart from the first game v Doncaster .
All others we have lost I believe, and think these are now an unlucky item,

Any other games we have actually won, with the flag handouts?

CALLING Palacefinder General!!!?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Odd that Albion fans still can't get their collective heads around 2 simple phrases:-

World wide TV audience of millions
&
Barber-Out revenue stream.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
If flag waving can help create an atmosphere in all four corners of the ground rather than the normal two blocks of a couple of hundred singing different songs at different speeds then I'm up for it.
You don't know it might even get WSL adding to the atmosphere.
All the moaning, this surely will highlight to the players the importance of today. Come on everyone flutter your flag and sing your hearts out.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Because the jobbie that ordered the first lot accidentally added an extra zero.
The club has had 300,000 stashed in a lock up since Doncaster, only getting emptied by 30,000 every so often.

If only. Even the quality of flags have got worse through the seasons, reflects the playing mentality.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Where was this reported, out of interest?

By the Palace fan that started the thread I’m starting to think, good catch if so :smile:

Please tell me it’s not really going to happen.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Twitter. Just says tomorrow with a picture of stadium full of flags.

[tweet]1121874086630543360[/tweet]

Ah, fair enough - I don't look at twitter at all other than the hour either side of a match. I popped onto the club website and couldn't see anything on there.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
By the Palace fan that started the thread I’m starting to think, good catch if so :smile:

Please tell me it’s not really going to happen.

Sorry to tell you that I am not a Palace fan. And yes I imagine a photo of the stadium covered in flags means there will be flags tomorrow. Why else would the club post that photo on Twitter?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sorry to tell you that I am not a Palace fan. And yes I imagine a photo of the stadium covered in flags means there will be flags tomorrow. Why else would the club post that photo on Twitter?

Bugger :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here