[Albion] Games with flags handed out,we have actually won

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No flags, Barber out

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Sorry to tell you that I am not a Palace fan. And yes I imagine a photo of the stadium covered in flags means there will be flags tomorrow. Why else would the club post that photo on Twitter?

You clearly imagine wrong then

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
I don't for one minute believe the club have put them out then gone and removed them all

Maybe the first team squad were made to pick them all up a couple of hours before kick off - I can't think of any other reason for them looking so listless and devoid of enthusiasm in the first half.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Maybe the first team squad were made to pick them all up a couple of hours before kick off - I can't think of any other reason for them looking so listless and devoid of enthusiasm in the first half.

Complete confusion, they had no idea how they were supposed to play. Hughton sent them out there like that.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Tomorrow is another flag on seat day, the club have just announced.
I am trying to think of a game we have actually won when this has happened. apart from the first game v Doncaster .
All others we have lost I believe, and think these are now an unlucky item,

Any other games we have actually won, with the flag handouts?

No flags ? Innocent mistake in you posting this ?

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Maybe we will have special souvenir flags on our seats for the city game to commemorate their impending league tittle success.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here