Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Fulham ‘In Form’ Appreciation Thread

Hugo Rune

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Another Premier League fixture, another win for next year’s Championship favourites.

Their biggest game awaits next Saturday. Let’s wish them the very very best of luck!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Fulham. You’re one of the best teams in the division. Any other season and you’d be pushing for a Champions League position. Show the world why you’re being touted as the Barcelona of West London.

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Assuming Cardiff lose tomorrow which should be the case, hopefully the mighty Fulham will do them next Saturday, then come 1730 next Saturday we know what we have to do to ensure we stay up.

Hugo Rune

Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Massive game for Fulham today.

Another chance for Scott Parker to lay claim to the Manager’s job next season and for Mitro to impress his would be employers and fans on the South Coast.

I am going for 2-0 Fulham, (Mitro, Babel).

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Always liked them.

Possibly my favourite away day and in recent years we’ve had a few players play for both clubs - Zamora, Sidwell, Rosenior, Button, Hughes, Norwood - so I feel we have a bit of an affiliation with them. Scotty Parker obviously an absolute gentleman of the game too like our own manager.

Plus (unpleasant allegations aside for a moment) Man in the Mirror was one of the best songs of the 80’s so who wouldn’t want a statue of Jacko at their ground?!

And Pointless is easily my favourite day time quiz show with well known Fulham fan Richard Osman presenting.

There’s no reason not to like Fulham. In Mitro, Babel and Crainey they have some real talent in their side cruelly beaten by some terrible luck this season. Obviously better than their league position suggests and are sure to test their Welsh visitors!

Up the Cottagers/Whites/Lilywhites!

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
Apr 5, 2014
If Brighton didn't exist I would follow Fulham. A splendid team with wonderful support.

Today they will show us what we are missing as a team of committed individuals will mock there false league position with a rampant victory over a hapless Cardiff City.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here