Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] When (or if) Jesus Christ returns to earth, will he...........

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Use social media, and the mass media in general, to get his message across?

Had a very interesting conversation with a Vicar up at the Crematorium the other day, obviously he's convinced Jesus will return at some point, and as he stated the Bible says "every knee will bow at his feet, and every tongue will confess to him"

My point was, bearing in mind the modest background he came from last time, he's clearly not going to arrive like Evel Knieval, but there's probably far more cynicism around today than there was 2,000 years ago, so if he does come back, its going to be mammoth task getting his message across and getting enough believers behind him.

That's unless he's already here?

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
Seem to remember an old story about a church near Anfield with a slogan saying "What will you do if Jesus returns ?" someone had written "Move St John to inside right" on it.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I think if he rocks up and does some magic stuff, the world's social media will do all his work anyway.

It'll be interesting to see Danone Group (Evian) shares sky-rocket and E & J. Gallo shares crash... :lolol:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Loathed to advise the son of God but I would humbly suggest steering clear of social media. How would we differentiate him/her/it from all the other nutters claiming they are bringers of truth* and have all the answers?

* yes I know

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'd love to see Jesus on Facebook.

"Absolutely FUMMING hun. Just offered salvayshun to a peadafile down Pry marks and he gobbed in Moses barskit. Fvck this, I'm counselling the rapchur. Too many SNAKS down here. DM me hun x"

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Don't worry, he won't.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
No. Because even if the historical person of Jesus Christ did once exist, he certainly wasn't a God or blessed with magical powers - and his dad wasn't God because he isn't real either. It's all made up. Hope that helps.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
No. Because even if the historical person of Jesus Christ did once exist, he certainly wasn't a God or blessed with magical powers - and his dad wasn't God because he isn't real either. It's all made up. Hope that helps.

There's a Vicar in Worthing I'd like you to meet...…….

Tim Over Whelmed

Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
If Jesus were to return, I'm pretty sure he'd have a nervous breakdown when he discovered some of the things humanity has done in his name

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Seem to remember an old story about a church near Anfield with a slogan saying "What will you do if Jesus returns ?" someone had written "Move St John to inside right" on it.

I'm sure there was the banner "JESUS SAVES but Toshack scores the rebound"

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Maybe he could sort out Brexit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills