Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Southampton *** Official Match Thread ***

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
given that what this game is all about we are ****ing abysmal........has duffy been caught shagging dunks bird or something ....?? wtf...?

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
This is just rubbish.
Plus, I will be the first to apologise to them if we get three points.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Again I take your point, but it's a little bit of a stretch to assume we'd collapse in the championship - as I doubt Hughton would lose his job, and I would expect the brakes to come off and our attacking intent to return. It's about enjoying football, as season after season of struggle - well it's hardly inspiring is it? Southampton started today in pretty much the same position as us - yet you're telling me they're a classier established team. If that's what we have to look forward to, then it's just a bit meh tbh.

Hey ho.

Wish I was that confident !

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Fair enough, but they're far from PL level cream. It's so frustrating how negatively we seem to have set up today - why?!? The table doesn't lie, they're not brilliant - yet we're so contained, it's like we're playing on beta-blockers.

we are frankly dire......i've run out of adjectives .....piss poor will have to do

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Bournemouth in 2 weeks and Cardiff soon after. We could be in real trouble if we play like this against those two relegation rivals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here