Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Formula 1 2019

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I like him and his confidence, reminiscent of the young gun Lewis. When Lewis retires, I can see myself rooting for Max (unless he joins Ferrari!).

I would based on skill alone but I think Max is a spoilt little brat and his Dutch fans are a bunch of *****.

Personally I will be rooting for Norris or Russell

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wet race, poorly Hamilton, nutter Max alongside him and chance for Vettel to recover from a nightmare quali session. Looking forward to it :thumbsup:

My tip for the driver to cause a collision is Grosjean

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Leclerc has the fastest lap but is out the race

Would he still get the bonus point if no one goes quicker?

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Le Clerc got no penalty for a really unsafe release, watch Hamilton get a time penalty for a technical infringement

Really interesting race though

Edit, yep wanker Ferrari biased stewards give Hamilton a five second penalty. Corruption in F1 again

Edit edit, Hamilton lined up for yet another penalty for going too slowly. More penalty times coming for certain

Last edited:

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
ULe Clerc got no penalty for a really unsafe release, watch Hamilton get a time penalty for a technical infringement

Edit, yep wanker Ferrari biased stewards give Hamilton a five second penalty. Corruption in F1 again

Edit edit, Hamilton lined up for yet another penalty for going too slowly. More penalty times coming for certain
While I agree...it was his error that created it.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Le Clerc got no penalty for a really unsafe release, watch Hamilton get a time penalty for a technical infringement

You were right. Poor decision no danger to anyone. The alternative would have been to do a lap and perhaps drop debris. Now under investigation for going too slow under safety car. Not going to be his day if the stewards have their way.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
You were right. Poor decision no danger to anyone. The alternative would have been to do a lap and perhaps drop debris. Now under investigation for going too slow under safety car. Not going to be his day if the stewards have their way.

They will, Hamilton is hammered every time they have a chance to penalise him. It’s been like that since he arrived in F1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here