Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Still tickets left for this?

We are truly tin pot

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Don't know. Don't care.
Least important game in March for us. Huddersfield ( was ) and Southampton ( is ) far more important. Plus a Quarter Final v Palace's traditional and historic rivals, Millwall. Horrible and ugly lunchtime scuffle, in a shabby away end, with an atmosphere of hostility lurking around every corner. Lovely stuff.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Don't know. Don't care.
Least important game in March for us. Huddersfield ( was ) and Southampton ( is ) far more important. Plus a Quarter Final v Palace's traditional and historic rivals, Millwall. Horrible and ugly lunchtime scuffle, in a shabby away end, with an atmosphere of hostility lurking around every corner. Lovely stuff.
You are just thinking with a defeatist or pessimistic head on. How can winning this not be as important as Southampton? We need all the points we can get, whomever we are playing. Get 3 points at palace and it means the millwall game can be fully focused on and not worry about the league.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
You are just thinking with a defeatist or pessimistic head on. How can winning this not be as important as Southampton? We need all the points we can get, whomever we are playing. Get 3 points at palace and it means the millwall game can be fully focused on and not worry about the league.
Winning? On what basis do you realistically think we can get 3pts on Saturday?! Check out our away form for the past 2 seasons! Anyone without tickets is better off going shopping than watching. Palace will almost certainly, comfortably, beat us.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i'll be looking for one of the " well bugger me " moments............Hughton needs to tell the boys even a point in this game will go a long way to erasing the muggwumppery of the last few weeks .....a win would wipe it out all together.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Winning? On what basis do you realistically think we can get 3pts on Saturday?! Check out our away form for the past 2 seasons! Anyone without tickets is better off going shopping than watching. Palace will almost certainly, comfortably, beat us.
Bottom of the league and McShane buries it we all know the rest, form is irrelevant in Derby games.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Bottom of the league and McShane buries it we all know the rest, form is irrelevant in Derby games.

Alright cliche corner! Btw, our away form has been terrible, truly woeful, for the past two seasons, including at Selhurst. I’d say it’s highly relevant but hey I don’t want to dampen your delusion with established facts if you think we can win. Enjoy the day and keep up with the meds :)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Alright cliche corner! Btw, our away form has been terrible, truly woeful, for the past two seasons, including at Selhurst. I’d say it’s highly relevant but hey I don’t want to dampen your delusion with established facts if you think we can win. Enjoy the day and keep up with the meds :)

You're right, but why are you then completely disregarding Palace's woeful home form?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
You're right, but why are you then completely disregarding Palace's woeful home form?

3 things: our away form is even worse, we have strikers who on average have 1 shot (not goals) every 3 games; secondly, in Zaha they have a truly gifted player, a match winner, marquee signing call it what you want whereas we don’t - in dour scruffy derby games these players especially can make the difference with a moment of sheer brilliance, not to mention Zaha habitually does this in fixtures against us; and lastly, I’m a born pessimist when it comes to the Albion and she rarely lets me down!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
3 things: our away form is even worse, we have strikers who on average have 1 shot (not goals) every 3 games; secondly, in Zaha they have a truly gifted player, a match winner, marquee signing call it what you want whereas we don’t - in dour scruffy derby games these players especially can make the difference with a moment of sheer brilliance, not to mention Zaha habitually does this in fixtures against us; and lastly, I’m a born pessimist when it comes to the Albion and she rarely lets me down!

Well thats been obvious for a while

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here