Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] British IS Girl wanting to return to the UK

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Baldseagull :

You have absolutely no idea what this creature has done or has not finished doing . Your self serving pious belief that you and you alone understand this person is testament to your arrogance and worst of all ignorance . Ignorance allows you to believe that this poor child committed no crime because there is no proof . Common sense and the intelligent services tells us from the accounts they gathered , there was no ******* man woman or child left to give you your proof .

You still need to retract your comment against me , this will not go away until you do . I have previously stated that i will not attack a fellow Albion supporter in any way , but i will defend myself to the nth level , retract your slander NOW .

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I don't get what you mean about me having her treated specially individually and separately from others? I am saying she should be treated the same as any other British Citizen, it is our Government that has singled her out for special treatment, and revoked her citizenship.

If this whole affair stops one other from following her path then it will have been worth it!

If it send out a message that GB is no longer a society that panders to people like this then it’s worth it!

And finally if it sends out a message to the parents of 14 year old children who might just be spending too much time being groomed by these pigs then it’s worth it.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Baldseagull :

You have absolutely no idea what this creature has done or has not finished doing . Your self serving pious belief that you and you alone understand this person is testament to your arrogance and worst of all ignorance . Ignorance allows you to believe that this poor child committed no crime because there is no proof . Common sense and the intelligent services tells us from the accounts they gathered , there was no ******* man woman or child left to give you your proof .

You still need to retract your comment against me , this will not go away until you do . I have previously stated that i will not attack a fellow Albion supporter in any way , but i will defend myself to the nth level , retract your slander NOW .

You are only guessing at what she has done yourself.

I can't help it if you can't see the parallel between a 15 year old girl groomed by a terrorist cult being labelled a terrorist, and a 15 year old girl groomed by a group of nonces being labelled a prostitute.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
If this whole affair stops one other from following her path then it will have been worth it!

If it send out a message that GB is no longer a society that panders to people like this then it’s worth it!

And finally if it sends out a message to the parents of 14 year old children who might just be spending too much time being groomed by these pigs then it’s worth it.

I can't deny it is a cautionary tale, for anyone with dual citizenship, that you could lose your UK citizenship on the whim of the Government, without legal process.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

sorry ....how did she and her 3 brothers end up in Syria again...?? i'm confused.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Who did this?
85eb25cadf7eba82abd4258c1794f72c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Bloody Canadians, even when it was Islamic State, I knew it was the Canadians.

Well America Jr, you can stick your maple syrup up your arse!

(My other half is Canadian, and I blame her particularly. Bloody terrorist.)

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Everyone bangs on about The Simpsons predicting the future, well move aside, South Park had this one.

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Watch the film Canadian Bacon where it's noted that the Canadians are massing along the US border.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
The guy they are talking about supplied information to the Canadians about the people who were being smuggled in. I would have thought that was pretty standard 'insider' type activity. She went to Turkey with the intention of joining ISIS so not sure she can claim to be the victim of people trafficking which was aided by the Canadian government.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The guy they are talking about supplied information to the Canadians about the people who were being smuggled in. I would have thought that was pretty standard 'insider' type activity. She went to Turkey with the intention of joining ISIS so not sure she can claim to be the victim of people trafficking which was aided by the Canadian government.

Yes - he spilt the beans to the Canadian secret services but he was the main ‘fixer’ people smuggler in Turkey for ISIS. Smuggling brainwashed children into Syria is unacceptable, no matter how much intelligence he passed on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here