Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] British IS Girl wanting to return to the UK

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
OK, I will keep it to myself, but do try and work it out for yourself.

You Start your post by virtually calling me a nonce , did i fvcking work that out for myself . You need to read my last 3 posts properly because how you take that from what i said is fvcking ridiculous . And what sick fvck would bring those tragic kids into a conversation like this , i see absolutely no connection at all .

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
How do you know with absolute conviction?

It’s all ‘what if this happened?’, ‘what about this?’ with you. Thankfully the Supreme Court doesn’t have you sitting on it, and decided overrule the appeal court decision.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
She is or was a British Citizen who was created raised educated in the UK in my eyes that makes her our problem and unfair to expect other nations to have to deal with.
Bringing her back has countless benefits that include interrogation to understand why she and others were so influenced and by whom as its those who still roam the streets of the UK that influenced her and will influence other children to do stupid things in the future

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It’s all ‘what if this happened?’, ‘what about this?’ with you. Thankfully the Supreme Court doesn’t have you sitting on it, and decided overrule the appeal court decision.
So you don't know with absolute conviction then.

I'll let you get back to tutting loudly at the Daily Express.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It’s always someone else’s fault [emoji2371]
Remember Salldean Omar? Off catching butterflies in the Tora Bora..... had his collar felt by US special forces and whisked off to Guantanamo....the Argus even had a ‘bring him home’ campaign for the waste of skin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wasn't the other brother a convicted drugs dealer and was stabbed to death not that long ago ? Lovely family, salt of the earth. US special forces should have done their duty :whistle:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
It’s always someone else’s fault [emoji2371]
Remember Salldean Omar? Off catching butterflies in the Tora Bora..... had his collar felt by US special forces and whisked off to Guantanamo....the Argus even had a ‘bring him home’ campaign for the waste of skin.

Bad luck has followed that family......

The brother was the one who was murdered in Elm Grove & the Father recently caught up in alleged stealing of documents in a Mosque......

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

The brother was the one who was murdered in Elm Grove & the Father recently caught up in alleged stealing of documents in a Mosque......

Pillars of the community.... seem to remember our Omar ‘wanted to try out for his local club..Brighton And Hove Albion.’
Governments fault he’s not putting on the silky blue at the Hawthorns later [emoji849]

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Bad luck my arse, you make your own luck.

The family are an embarrassment to their faith, local community and humanity.

Surely this thread should be in the bear pit by now.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.theargus.co.uk/news/18910663.amp/

Deghayes is also the father of sons Abdullah and Jaffar who died aged 18 and 17 respectively while fighting in the Syrian civil war against the regime of Bashar Al-Assad. His eldest son Amer, 26, is still alive there.

Very interesting re reading some posts on this thread from 2007
2d971339766d1770b46a8f493a96284b.jpg

Last edited:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
You Start your post by virtually calling me a nonce , did i fvcking work that out for myself . You need to read my last 3 posts properly because how you take that from what i said is fvcking ridiculous . And what sick fvck would bring those tragic kids into a conversation like this , i see absolutely no connection at all .

I made a comparison between a child being groomed by a peadophile, and this child being groomed by ISIS, you say the difference is she deserves no compassion as she sought out the jihadists and made a concious choice. And by the way, where were her parents?

Some of the girls in the Rotherham case were in Foster care, and looking for the company of older men, they sought them out and made a concious choice, this is why some Police Officers and some social workers considered the girls to be child prostitutes, not victims.

I didn't call you a nonce, I just think you haven't thought it through, like the Police Officers in Rotherham that didn't take action, either a 15 year old is a child and needs protection from adults that would manipulate them for their own ends, or they can make their own minds up and have to suffer the consequences of their own actions. I don't understand how can you can see one 15 year old as naive and vulnerable, and another as cold and calculating, without knowing either, unless maybe skin colour is a factor for you?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I made a comparison between a child being groomed by a peadophile, and this child being groomed by ISIS, you say the difference is she deserves no compassion as she sought out the jihadists and made a concious choice. And by the way, where were her parents?

Some of the girls in the Rotherham case were in Foster care, and looking for the company of older men, they sought them out and made a concious choice, this is why some Police Officers and some social workers considered the girls to be child prostitutes, not victims.

I didn't call you a nonce, I just think you haven't thought it through, like the Police Officers in Rotherham that didn't take action, either a 15 year old is a child and needs protection from adults that would manipulate them for their own ends, or they can make their own minds up and have to suffer the consequences of their own actions. I don't understand how can you can see one 15 year old as naive and vulnerable, and another as cold and calculating, without knowing either, unless maybe skin colour is a factor for you?

A 15 year old is a minor not a child. Since when were teenagers dumbed down? My parents left school at 14, my Mum went into service, my Dad was a delivery boy for a year and then went into the Navy at 15.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset

" You sound like you might have used the term child prostitute " sounds damn close to calling someone a nonce in my book , and i want that retracted fvcking NOW !

I am a father to two daughters , two daughters who chose university and higher learning . Both my girls had a paper round by 13 and have never been out of work in their lives once since then , one now runs her own media company . At 15 they both knew what their goals were and pursued them with hard work . As a consequence they both still love and respect my wife and myself , and their children are adored by us all , these are the choices they made for their lives .

The absolute tragedy in Rotherham is not something i know enough about to discuss , surfice to say all the perpetrators should be lined up and shot .

But what the hell that has to do with someone choosing to play with decapitated heads and not puppy dogs at 15 is beyond me . Had you walked up to her in Syria and put your arm round her in sympathy of her upbringing , your head would very soon have been in the dustbin with the others .....those were her choices !

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I am not trying to say it is all the Government’s fault. But there were definitely big failures in what happened around them.

The Government has some responsibility for kids in this country up to the age of 18, and that can include protecting them FROM their parents, not saying they were at fault here, because I know nothing about them.

But it’s a recognition that she was 15, only fifteen, when she left.

But that is exactly what you were saying. You and your wife have a background in education, have you not, so you above most others, should know that compared to the influence that parents have on a growing child, those of teachers and governments are minimal at best. I recall at the time that the Police were moaned at by the parents for not stopping her slipping out of the country, but then weeks later that same indignant father was pictured at some radical Muslim demo shouting the odds. Parents influence their children first and foremost, and attempts to start shifting a bit of blame really only show that you are seemingly determined to go with your prearranged narrative.
Whether as a then 15 year old, she was totally capable of making up her own mind, is then a matter of debate as is the degree of sympathy one should have , but that is another argument. The fact that she was radicalised is the fault of her own and her parents -not anyone else.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
" You sound like you might have used the term child prostitute " sounds damn close to calling someone a nonce in my book , and i want that retracted fvcking NOW !

I am a father to two daughters , two daughters who chose university and higher learning . Both my girls had a paper round by 13 and have never been out of work in their lives once since then , one now runs her own media company . At 15 they both knew what their goals were and pursued them with hard work . As a consequence they both still love and respect my wife and myself , and their children are adored by us all , these are the choices they made for their lives .

The absolute tragedy in Rotherham is not something i know enough about to discuss , surfice to say all the perpetrators should be lined up and shot .

But what the hell that has to do with someone choosing to play with decapitated heads and not puppy dogs at 15 is beyond me . Had you walked up to her in Syria and put your arm round her in sympathy of her upbringing , your head would very soon have been in the dustbin with the others .....those were her choices !

This is certainly not what the trendy punters want to read, even though it equates to the lifestyle of millions of respectable people in this country, and I can fully understand your frustration.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

I really don’t understand how you have extrapolated that?

The poster seems to be comparing you to the Police Officers and Social Workers in Rotherham who allegedly saw the victims of the grooming and rape outrages as ‘child prostitutes’ rather than vulnerable young victims. Nothing to do with sexual attraction, all to do with being dispassionate.

The conclusion is that you see a terrorist first before you see a vulnerable groomed 15 year old who went to Syria to be bred from with some kind of romantic misguided notion that she was going to marry a hero and live happily ever after in an Islamic paradise. Has she ever been accused of terrorist activity?

Her life is ruined. Some will celebrate. Others will have compassion for a girl who was brainwashed by this sick cult and made the wrong decisions. Religion is always about keeping men in power and exploiting women wherever possible.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

I don't think you, or the Police Officers that used the term child prostitutes in relation to some of the girls from Rotherham, are nonces,
I can't retract that, unless you back away from believing that as a 15 year old, she is responsible entirely for her own actions.

Your girls have clearly had the benefit of loving and caring parents, not all girls do, and that is not their fault. Your girls could have turned out differently in a less caring environment, not because they are bad people, but because they had a bad environment.
I am arguing that at the age of 15, no one is self made, they are a product of their environment, and to my mind still need protecting from themselves and some of the choices that they might make,
To be clear, I am not suggesting she should suffer no consequences, but she has not been convicted of any crime to my knowledge, stripping her of citizenship was purely due to media interviews after journalists found her. She was 15, and she was sucked into a cult, let her home and put her on trial in a court, Politics is trumping legal process here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here