Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Dunk and Duffy have been very good this season but have never before seen 2 centre backs get so bossed by a centre forward as they were second half.. Dunk may have been pushed but Mitrovic wanted it more and for second goal neither bothered to even jump.

ironically i was commenting earlier in the season that Fulham were proving while all out attack for bottom half teams is a bad idea. I am one of those who have been baying CH to let us have a go at some of the relegation fodder and low and beyhold it backfires massively. Ironically i feel that in the second half we SHOULD have reverted to type and played more defensively because i dont think anyone of NSC would possibly have imagined Fulham would score 2 let alone 4 if we shut up shop.

Jovis

Mar 30, 2012
I don’t think we’d even played that well to be 2:0 up to be honest. Took our chances and they were consistently repelled by an imperious Duffy. Monster in the first half.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
ironically i was commenting earlier in the season that Fulham were proving while all out attack for bottom half teams is a bad idea. I am one of those who have been baying CH to let us have a go at some of the relegation fodder and low and beyhold it backfires massively. Ironically i feel that in the second half we SHOULD have reverted to type and played more defensively because i dont think anyone of NSC would possibly have imagined Fulham would score 2 let alone 4 if we shut up shop.

Agree. We were too open, and it turned into a game of counter attacks for both teams. Should have parked the bus!!!

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Relegation fight now on. One team always drops from a secure looking position. The others will now see us as a weak link

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Dunk and Duffy have been very good this season but have never before seen 2 centre backs get so bossed by a centre forward as they were second half.. Dunk may have been pushed but Mitrovic wanted it more and for second goal neither bothered to even jump.
Same at the Amex

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man

Not quite sure he didn’t bother to jump. Mitrovic had both hands on his shoulders which stopped Dunk from jumping.

Sometime as foul is given other times not.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
So you think hughton is under pressure now then?
Yes. And rightly so. Hopefully from himself too. Which teams think they'll lose to us now? There's added pressure.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Unfortunately this has been coming for weeks! We really arnt very good but we are in a division with a lot of mediocre teams! We must be the slowest team in the league! The worst part about all this it will be the same individuals in the team next week! Time for change, bring in Bissouma for the woefully out of form Gross. Bin Locardia, put the young lad in (Viktor G), replace Bong with anyone (or just play with 10), bring Bruno back ....
I think there are 3 worst teams than us, but it may well be an interesting run in!!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Unfortunately this has been coming for weeks! We really arnt very good but we are in a division with a lot of mediocre teams! We must be the slowest team in the league! The worst part about all this it will be the same individuals in the team next week! Time for change, bring in Bissouma for the woefully out of form Gross. Bin Locardia, put the young lad in (Viktor G), replace Bong with anyone (or just play with 10), bring Bruno back ....
I think there are 3 worst teams than us, but it may well be an interesting run in!!
Yep and our form over last 8 games is awful. I think we are second bottom.

Both Watford and Burnley are on very good runs

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Yes. And rightly so. Hopefully from himself too. Which teams think they'll lose to us now? There's added pressure.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Come on mate that’s getting a bit strong now Fulham going forward are very good now ranieri has got them a bit tighter they always had a big win in them just unlucky it was us. There’s still plenty of sides that won’t want to play us especially at home

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here