Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tammy Abraham

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Tammy Abraham would be an absolutely sensational signing. Biggest in our history?? Would certainly set fire to the powder keg excitement within our fan base and sent shockwaves around domestic football. Can't see it happening, but dreaming is for free.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Better than Solanke I suppose, but I'm not too much of a fan of Tap In Tammy.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
I would’ve told you that you were deluded if you said we would’ve signed Lallana this season, or if the man who steps into Messi’s number 10 boots (when missing) for the Argies would play for us. Or if we could sign a highly rated young defender from Chelsea.
Or if Leeds would loan us Ben White for a season!

But it has happened, yes even Ben Bloody White!
Are you deluded?

However I do think that signing Tammy would probably be next level to the above (Well, apart from the Leeds loanee, of course)
I also don’t think we will be able to sign him, but I also don’t think you or I should (like Leeds, the media & the rest of the footballing world) underestimate BHAFC.
:albion2:

fair points but i am not underestimating BHAFC - i am just being realistic about chelsea letting go their top scorer ( i believe).

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Erm no ziyech replaced Pedro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And Michy Batshuayi?

Let's face it, this rumour is nonsense. Abraham has 3 years left on his contract and was their top scorer last season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Gotta be worth an ask.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If, in the unlikely event, Lampard was interested in selling Abraham I imagine the agent pecking order would be Spurs, Arsenal, Everton then Southampton if they sell Ings to Spurs, then Palace because they're London, then us.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
surely it has Villa written all over it , I mean they obviously dont care how much money they spend and he was there on loan before .... competition for Watkins of course :sheep:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
be someone who can pay him 100k a week plus I expect.

Already shown he is a mercenary when he chose swansea that time as they paid him 1m ( after stringing us and newcastle out )

Palace be a good fit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here