Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I was hoping that [MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION] was gonna call me out for mocking Roy's gender identification and neurological defect and call me a hypocritical kunnt but he missed that tap in. The poof.

I didn't have enough ink to type all that!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Guardian cranking up the old Zaha exit story engine again today…

"Never go back, they say, in a phrase that means diddly-squat in the gilded corridors of Old Trafford. Despite the £93m return of Pogba still proving to be little more than an alarming distraction for Manchester United, Ed Woodward has flipped open his chequebook and is ready to scrawl down another princely sum for a former player who left with the hump. Wilfried Zaha is the man in question and will cost a cool £70m."

Obviously not true, though, as SEGW valuations only start at £280m plus.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away

"Never go back, they say, in a phrase that means diddly-squat in the gilded corridors of Old Trafford. Despite the £93m return of Pogba still proving to be little more than an alarming distraction for Manchester United, Ed Woodward has flipped open his chequebook and is ready to scrawl down another princely sum for a former player who left with the hump. Wilfried Zaha is the man in question and will cost a cool £70m."

He’s always wanted to play for Man U as it happens. He grew up supporting them

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

Man U obviously figured out that the only way they are ever going to get their 20% sell on is if they buy him themselves.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If the re-sign him, I just hope they actually remember to give him a car this time as well. He got a RIGHT old monk-on last time.

Didn't they realise he needed a large bonnet to sprawl across, making finger shapes for his twitter followers ? Disgusting treatment.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I reckon Coleen Rooney is doing some work for ManUre to trace a blabbermouth. The thought of Dibley going back there is hysterical.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If the re-sign him, I just hope they actually remember to give him a car this time as well. He got a RIGHT old monk-on last time.

Didn't they realise he needed a large bonnet to sprawl across, making finger shapes for his twitter followers ? Disgusting treatment.

And thanking god. Don't forget the thanking god.

(Or was that some other bloke? Tyson Fury?)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Have told [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] [MENTION=25756]Se20[/MENTION] & [MENTION=28302]ThePaddy[/MENTION] about the unrest rumours for months and they’re clearly true. Didn’t believe me did you girls?! Good contacts of former followers of CP2002FC I have... I reckon his market value has dropped significantly due to his woeful performances and attitude. £20mil would be too much for Everton now (source is a plumber I know who once rented a house near Goodison and still has friends up there).

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Have told [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] [MENTION=25756]Se20[/MENTION] & [MENTION=28302]ThePaddy[/MENTION] about the unrest rumours for months and they’re clearly true. Didn’t believe me did you girls?! Good contacts of former followers of CP2002FC I have... I reckon his market value has dropped significantly due to his woeful performances and attitude. £20mil would be too much for Everton now (source is a plumber I know who once rented a house near Goodison and still has friends up there).

:smile:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I made the mistake of putting him in my fantasy team when Palace played Chelsea thinking he might grab the chance to shine against a top club. After his dire performance I have binned him. I’m with [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] on this, his value must have plummeted since the Summer window. Been close to useless for 1/3 of the season now.

Now watch him find his form against Liverpool :wink:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The bloke is a real oddball.

Imagine getting upset to the point of tears by a six foot furry hornet.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Rivalries aside, Zaha is genuinely a bit weird isn't he :mad:

Do you think so?
ED3ktJrXYAA9qIS (2).jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here