Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
There is a thread about Zaha on Holmesdale online where several of the posters are actually questioning if the Prince of Selhurst Park is all he's cracked up to be.

Plenty of them moaning that he can't be arsed any more. The beauty of it all is that his skills will gradually fade- he's 29 next year- and he'll end up wasting his career away at Palace, while his value dribbles away to nothing. I appreciate he scored yesterday but they probably only gave him that penalty to feed his massive ego. He spent the remaining 98 minutes stomping around the pitch, whining like a toddler and achieving bugger all.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
There is a thread about Zaha on Holmesdale online where several of the posters are actually questioning if the Prince of Selhurst Park is all he's cracked up to be.

Plenty of them moaning that he can't be arsed any more. The beauty of it all is that his skills will gradually fade- he's 29 next year- and he'll end up wasting his career away at Palace, while his value dribbles away to nothing. I appreciate he scored yesterday but they probably only gave him that penalty to feed his massive ego. He spent the remaining 98 minutes stomping around the pitch, whining like a toddler and achieving bugger all.

Clearly no other club think he’s worth what Palace do. He’s just a show pony that scores one or two good goals every season. Usually against us.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Everyone being harsh on poor Wini - he had 100% of their shots on target and 100% of their goals yesterday*

*wasn't a pen but cheating doesn’t matter for ZAHA /
CP10

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Clearly no other club think he’s worth what Palace do. He’s just a show pony that scores one or two good goals every season. Usually against us.

Why would anyone? He's already had one move to a top club and failed spectacularly.

Cheating penalties and free kicks for a shit club is about his limit.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

They'd do well to remember that he has already scored as many goals in the league this season, as he did in the whole of last season.

Ok, ok, that number is only 4 (four) and 3 (three) of them were penalties, but this could be his season*!

* - for doing very little but scoring the odd penalty

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I like to think Lewis gave a demonstration of what you should do if you've spent 90 mins as a proper legend in an Albion Palace game and done f*** all :thumbsup:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
5 goals so far and unplayable at times. This could be a record setting season in what might be his last one with us. That should push his price up :wink:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
5 goals so far and unplayable at times. This could be a record setting season in what might be his last one with us. That should push his price up :wink:

You are so lucky that I am not one of our occasionally and surprisingly limp wristed mods :smile:

I am starting to think that you might be a second account of one of them, as there is no way you should be allowed to post on here if not.

KW is banned and yet I don’t find him anywhere near as vacuous as you are :shrug:

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

Do you think he will leave?

I don’t think he will now, that ships sailed.

He stitched himself up really if he wanted to move as desperately as claimed.

I see him signing a new deal soon

He’s clearly a top 4 player

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

I honestly think he will stay and I agree he stitched himself up. If he has a great season then we might get a offer we can’t refuse but he need to get his head down and not sulk like he did last season.
He is a top player on his day and in a way I’d like to see him go to a top club but maybe that won’t happen and we’d gladly keep him.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Not sure about Liverpool, but I could see him doing well for Everton, Villa or Leeds.

F1AD1D26-95C7-4C34-B606-3539537F634D.png

:lolol:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I honestly think he will stay and I agree he stitched himself up. If he has a great season then we might get a offer we can’t refuse but he need to get his head down and not sulk like he did last season.
He is a top player on his day and in a way I’d like to see him go to a top club but maybe that won’t happen and we’d gladly keep him.

I think Zaha is like Dunk for us worth more to us than anyone else would be willing to pay and so will see out their careers at their current clubs

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I think Zaha is like Dunk for us worth more to us than anyone else would be willing to pay and so will see out their careers at their current clubs

Very much so.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You are so lucky that I am not one of our occasionally and surprisingly limp wristed mods :smile:

I am starting to think that you might be a second account of one of them, as there is no way you should be allowed to post on here if not.

KW is banned and yet I don’t find him anywhere near as vacuous as you are :shrug:

KW was banned? I missed this. Quite gutted as I never got to tell him my mental image of how he behaves at home. I was saving it for when he started spouting Latin again. :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here