Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Dougshit is spineless. He/she will not be back on here until the tw@t thinks we've all forgotten about him/her.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Dougshit is spineless. He/she will not be back on here until the tw@t thinks we've all forgotten about him/her.

Sent from my Zimmerframe

The freak is loving it. No mates means it spends time on here trolling knowing it will get away with anything.

It deserves, however, to be hounded until it retracts it's stupid comments.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Quote Originally Posted by Sirnormangall View Post
If another KFC opened in Brighton I’d probably make the same comment as BH. Would that make me racist?

Only if you were in earshot of Doogie

And only if Steven “spaghetti cock” Parish was in charge of the accounts.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I’ve just found these two definitions for the word “Dougie” From The Urban Dictionary

I’m worried in case I get an infraction or ban now for typing Homophobic and/or Mental Disability hate posts.

Dougie
The sexual act of two men getting in the 69 position where one man is doing a hand-stand and the other is behind him giving him a furious hand-job while spinning in a circle (Duggie can be used as a a noun or verb. Definition originates from Tosh.0, season 3, episode 2, video breakdown).
Bill and Tom were watching the Football game, but nothing was happening. So to pass the time they started doing the Duggie.

Or

Tim asked Caleb, "Is it true that you and John Duggied?"
#duggie#dougie#duggy#d#handjob#hand-job#hand job#dance#dancing#dances#spinning#spin#69ing#sixty-nining#tosh.o#tosh#tosh.0

Or:

Duggie
A person suffering from mental disabilities.

Can also be used as an insult implying someone is dumb.
look at jack he's such a duggie
by namegone July 13, 2005

by Chuck the Old Man January 23, 2011

*NB: I remember the second one from my time in Liverpool. The first is totally new to me.

Sounds like fun.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
They do sell it at the Amex.

I wonder if those Asians which Dougie was *casually* mocking in the photo he posted tried any ?

I wonder why he is still completely ignoring my question without any sort of answer / excuse... funny that... yet he’s calling racism on someone else who wasn’t being racist :ffsparr:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
**** me. About a season ago or so they confirmed that Zaha had the most cards for simulation of any player in Prem history.

Give it up. It’s getting embarrassing. He is a serial diver, like it or not.

Well at least VAR will decide who’s right next season, which was exactly my point.

Could you provide a source to your claim that “Zaha had the most cards for simulation of any player in Prem history” only my search skills are obviously poor as I can’t find any reference to that claim anywhere.

Cheers. :)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Could you provide a source to your claim that “Zaha had the most cards for simulation of any player in Prem history” only my search skills are obviously poor as I can’t find any reference to that claim anywhere.

He's probably getting muddled with this one. Not sure it gives you the moral high ground I think you're looking for though.

[tweet]987714090595385344[/tweet]

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Well at least VAR will decide who’s right next season, which was exactly my point.

Cheers. :)

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
He's probably getting muddled with this one. Not sure it gives you the moral high ground I think you're looking for though.

I promise you I’m not looking for any form of high ground, I’m fully aware he received 3 cards for simulation in a single season, joint highest with Dele Alli iirc. I asked because I wasn’t aware of the claim I questioned.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch

Is there a reply that my iPad isn’t showing?

DE210CE6-76E4-4FD5-BFE4-F3714AAD5391.jpeg

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
The important thing in this spat between BH and Dougie is being called a racist, or using casual racist terms.
Someone can saying something, not meaning any racial intent, but it can be interpreted as a racist comment, and that what’s happened here.
“ Oh goody, more fried chicken in the South Norwood area” is a classic example of casual racism, it doesn’t make the person racist, but it could be deemed as racist, if that makes sense ?
I think the outrage afterwards is mainly people wanting Dougie banned, and seizing the opportunity.

**** off you ****. Trying to defend the indefensible you sad *******.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I had fried chicken last night from Aldi of all places, bloody good for chicken they are, recent posts here got my taste buds going. I didn't feel dirty or racist.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Strangely, most people in the new KFC ad (Chicken Town) are black, racist commercial?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here