Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Oh my dear Christ. I’ve just glanced over there.

As have I. Some seem almost balanced but then you have the £100M+ and bidding war references. Dibley wants the Arse but the Arse are conservative in their purchases. To say the Arse can't afford him is another silly one.

I think they're stuck with him. Luckily he won't be jealous of Wan-Bissaka off to European football and he'll get his head down and be the golden boot winner.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
As have I. Some seem almost balanced but then you have the £100M+ and bidding war references. Dibley wants the Arse but the Arse are conservative in their purchases. To say the Arse can't afford him is another silly one.

I think they're stuck with him. Luckily he won't be jealous of Wan-Bissaka off to European football and he'll get his head down and be the golden boot winner.

Nah, PSG once they've sold Neymar and/or mbappe.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
All this Arsenal transfer talk is nonsense. We all know it's just a matter of time before Real Madrid and Barcelona make their bids.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Well, he can speak french I believe so he might cross the channel. I hope he goes abroad.

Does he actually speak French? I seem to remember some talk of “language issues” related to his announcement that he was going to choose not being picked for Cote de Ivoire over not being picked for England?

I might have dreamt that of course.

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
Oh my dear Christ. I’ve just glanced over there. Some cocknoshing Jester is claiming Wilfs already ridiculous price will “skyrocket” once VAR goes live because...ha ha ha...hang on a minute...ha ha ha..sorry..snigger...of all the Penalties he will “earn” because of the hundreds of miscarriages of justice he currently suffers due to referees labelling a him a cheating dive merchant rather than the worlds most fouled footballing genius that he is.

You’ve got to marvel at their blinkered idiocy. What will they do once Wilf is red carded 10 times a season for wilfully deceiving an official at literally every chance he gets?

Complete and utter delusions of grandeur

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
So basically no one wants Zaha, only Palace. Not even his National team. Quite funny really.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Perfect .

It would seem so. He lacks ambition and the price required is ridiculous. You’ve got him for life and I can see why you’d be happy with that. Palace are happy to keep giving him a pay rise so as long as you don’t get relegated it’s all hunky dory from a Palace fans perspective.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Complete and utter delusions of grandeur

Ha ha ha...there’s another divvy over there wishing Wilf to remain at Oddity Roundaheights FC because he has promised his 8 year old son that Tumbley will DEFINITELY stay now AWB has tootled off to Man Utd.

Once Wilf has accepted, once and forever, that he is trapped by Parish’s incompetence I fear his steadfast commitment to Palace will wilt and his performances will become even more half hearted than we saw for extended spells last season.

Of Course Wilf might surprise me. He might become philosophical about his fate and resolve to throw himself 100% into helping Palace to glory. Similarly Monkeys might fly out of my arse.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Not sure it’s perfect as he clearly does not want to play at Palace next year, not a dig, it’s what he or his agent said. Or do you think it’s his annual play at getting more money out of your club, which you can not really afford. I really think you will be a better team without him as all
The play goes through him and you don’t appear to have a plan b.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Ha ha ha...there’s another divvy over there wishing Wilf to remain at Oddity Roundaheights FC because he has promised his 8 year old son that Tumbley will DEFINITELY stay now AWB has tootled off to Man Utd.

Once Wilf has accepted, once and forever, that he is trapped by Parish’s incompetence I fear his steadfast commitment to Palace will wilt and his performances will become even more half hearted than we saw for extended spells last season.

Of Course Wilf might surprise me. He might become philosophical about his fate and resolve to throw himself 100% into helping Palace to glory. Similarly Monkeys might fly out of my arse.

I’m admiring your work of late , but you’re no easy 10 . Keep plugging away and you might make it .
It’s nice to see you back on the bbs as well .

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
I’m admiring your work of late , but you’re no easy 10 . Keep plugging away and you might make it .
It’s nice to see you back on the bbs as well .

It’s content rather than style Dougie.

Just to be MENTIONED in the same paragraph as Easy means my creative writing course has finally paid off.

I’ve even added “spacktoids” to my lexicon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here