Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Has he expalined his ambiguous post yet? I can't see Twatter at work...

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
I’ve heard the arse can’t afford him and we’re stuck with him , oh well .

Arsenal can well afford what he is worth, which is what they offered, or there abouts. Its only deluded Palace fans that actually think he is worth £80-100 million and that thats what they will get for him.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
What position do you think he'll play for Arsenal? I'm guessing this one... pCk3ha8DdjS.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
All going well. Zaha goes at the 11th hour Palace are possibly fecked on their first few choices as a replacement, as othr clubs snap them up. Transfer doesn’t go through, one seriously sulky and unhappy Crystal Palace prisoner.

Let it drag on :thumbsup:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
This evening Wilf must be happy with scoring the winning goal in today's Africa Cup of Nations quarter-finals. Fingers crossed Arsenal decide he is worth the extra after that performance.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
All going well. Zaha goes at the 11th hour Palace are possibly fecked on their first few choices as a replacement, as othr clubs snap them up. Transfer doesn’t go through, one seriously sulky and unhappy Crystal Palace prisoner.

Let it drag on :thumbsup:

I think you'll find Wilf is bigger than that.

:rolleyes::lolol::bigwave:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I’ve heard the arse can’t afford him and we’re stuck with him , oh well .
Strange how you're hanging around like a fart in a diving suit while there's no football.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I had a chat with an intelligent Nigel earlier. He said if he had to see one of Dibley or Wan-Bissaka leave he would have chosen Dibley. It got odder when I had to point out that I was seemingly being the more complimentary of us about Dibley because he was certain that Dibley had not grown up enough to try a big club again.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can we not just crowdfund an ENORMOUS banner of that pic?

Can you just imagine his reaction if we unfurled that in the North ?

He left the pitch in tears at the sight of a 6ft furry wasp. If he clapped eyes on that, we could have a full-blown HARDING on our hands.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Can you just imagine his reaction if we unfurled that in the North ?

He left the pitch in tears at the sight of a furry 6ft wasp. If he clapped eyes on that, we could have a full-blown HARDING on our hands.
Let’s get it done Easy...how do we kick it off?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here