Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jose Izquierdo - released by the Albion

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
So happy to see him on the bench, welcome back.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Did I read somewhere that if he plays 3 more games for Brighton it triggers an additional payment to Bruges?
Or am I imagining that? I can only think it may have been in the Athletic?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Did I read somewhere that if he plays 3 more games for Brighton it triggers an additional payment to Bruges?
Or am I imagining that? I can only think it may have been in the Athletic?
Sadly we might be lucky to see 3 more minutes of him.

It just seems like time is running out now and his disappearance from the bench doesn't really look good.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Naylor says he played 60 mins yesterday in a in house game.

I would love it, love it if he came on in the last twenty and scored a goal like the two against WHU or the one against Stoke. I bloody love Jose

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I would love it, love it if he came on in the last twenty and scored a goal like the two against WHU or the one against Stoke. I bloody love Jose

200.gif

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

I'd love it if he came on and scored two goals each like the west ham ones, and one like the stoke goal. :thumbsup:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
After all the struggles over years, win lose or draw, just so happy to look at the line up on my footie app and see Izzy back where he belongs.... In the match squad.

Welcome back Izzy, you've been missed

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
After all the struggles over years, win lose or draw, just so happy to look at the line up on my footie app and see Izzy back where he belongs.... In the match squad.

Welcome back Izzy, you've been missed

Bit surprised there. He's only played 45 minutes for the U23s (I think) - and he didn't look that special then either.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Wasn’t he on the bench a few weeks ago? This is the first time since his injury.

Whether he comes on or not is the question

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here