Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Union Saint-Gilloise

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Didnt win the league though

Didn’t they win the league but lost the play-offs and didn’t get the title? You don’t win anything for winning the league in Belgium (other than an absurd halved points advantage).

Anyway, I’m more looking forward to seeing Adringa tearing Rangers apart on Tuesday!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
7:45pm UK / 2:45pm ET
BELGIAN PRO LEAGUE – Union St-Gilloise v Charleroi
UK – Mola TV
Canada – DAZN
Indonesia – Mola TV
South Africa – ESPN Africa
USA – ESPN+

No need for a dodgy stream as I think the Mola TV app is still showing matches for free.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
30mins. Our man looking very poor. Had a one on one with keeper. Could have got shot in but lost ball when trying to get ball on right foot. After 35mins looks like capable of producing something out of nothing but has lost ball a lot

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
30mins. Our man looking very poor. Had a one on one with keeper. Could have got shot in but lost ball when trying to get ball on right foot. After 35mins looks like capable of producing something out of nothing but has lost ball a lot

I would agree with that. It's pretty frantic. You can't fault the workrate, but there's little invention.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I would agree with that. It's pretty frantic. You can't fault the workrate, but there's little invention.

Very strange. Just went down and then walked off. Must have been something wrong but just looked like he had had enough. Anyway one up

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Very strange. Just went down and then walked off. Must have been something wrong but just looked like he had had enough. Anyway one up

I didn't know what to make of that.

So I'll concentrate on the positive - Ross Sykes. I floated the idea that he was a target for Brighton a few weeks ago but quickly got shot down.

But it looks like he has been able to make the upgrade from Accrington to Belgium First division pretty seamlessly. He's bagged a goal as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here