Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Masterchef

Simgull

Jan 3, 2013
Hove
Anyone watching the new professionals series?

Which Brighton restaurant does Christian in tonight’s episode run?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Which Brighton fish restaurant does Kat work at ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Best meal I think I ever had was at the Ginger ( Man ) ? in Hove just up from the King Alfred, three courses of superb food.
That's the Ginger Pig, part of the same group. Nice food there.

PS - team Frankie

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I do enjoy watching a bit of classy cooking, and I love the series until those poncey, pretentious food critics ruin the show.

Eat it and stop being a spanner.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Hopefully something minor and stupid like a Covid bubble cock-up, and NOTHING like the series of Masterchef Australia where one of the contestants simply disappeared mid-series. Turned out he’d been arrested on child sex charges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Hopefully something minor and stupid like a Covid bubble cock-up, and NOTHING like the series of Masterchef Australia where one of the contestants simply disappeared mid-series. Turned out he’d been arrested on child sex charges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blimey, I didn’t know that!

A friend’s nephew made the final of Australia Junior MasterChef a few weeks ago. He didn’t win but was in the top 3.
The food those kids presented was amazing. Dishes that I couldn’t even contemplate making!

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Well he and it was a he was cooking in the kitchen with the other 3 as you caught a glimpse of him now and again.

My Mrs mentioned that John was in a right old strop when judging the meals at the end, that lead me to think the mystery cook told them to stick it up their arse after a bad review ?

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
Well he and it was a he was cooking in the kitchen with the other 3 as you caught a glimpse of him now and again.

My Mrs mentioned that John was in a right old strop when judging the meals at the end, that lead me to think the mystery cook told them to stick it up their arse after a bad review ?

Are you sure that John was in that episode?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here