Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Surely they could ground share with Chipstead FC, nice ground, reasonable stand, club house?

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Imagine us adding 2,000 to our stadium when they’ve yet to even start on their new copy of the West Stand.

:lolol:

Scenes.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Imagine us adding 2,000 to our stadium when they’ve yet to even start on their new copy of the West Stand.

:lolol:

Scenes.

But work began 15 months ago, it says so right here

and we all know, because by golly we were told enough times, the money was ringfenced, so there aren't any financial concerns.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
After reading the confidence on here I’d say that’s a forgone conclusion . Get to 40 points and relax , wether we beat you or not .
Dougshit obsessed with us. Until they go into a tailspin and the tw@t will do its customary disappearing act.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
34,000 wow, they have more imaginary seats than we have actual seats, lucky them!

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
But work began 15 months ago, it says so right here

and we all know, because by golly we were told enough times, the money was ringfenced, so there aren't any financial concerns.

‘Best atmosphere in the Premier League’ :lolol:

Looks like they’ve removed rows from the Whitehorse Lane stand to make the pitch longer too. Looks a bit like Brisbane Road.

Bless ‘em.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Surely they could ground share with Chipstead FC, nice ground, reasonable stand, club house?

Plus, its not too far for the rats that reside in the Bromley training "Acadamy" (LOL) kitchen, to commute to meet up with the rest of the vermin.:ffsparr:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Has now got to be us catching them Shirley!

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
my internet is broken.

I have looked on the palace website but its not accurate, the last update on the new ground is on 21 November 2018. I'm guessing the hi res photos have crashed the server.

there are some lovely computer rendered pictures of the new training academy that will soon be built though........

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
my internet is broken.

I have looked on the palace website but its not accurate, the last update on the new ground is on 21 November 2018. I'm guessing the hi res photos have crashed the server.

there are some lovely computer rendered pictures of the new training academy that will soon be built though........

"soon"

GargantuanMasculineBelugawhale-max-1mb.gif

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
They've built it but won't open it until this crisis, or maybe the next one, is over.

They've also had a problem in the aquatic area, the capacity need for diving boards was underestimated.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Can't see Palace getting much out of United, Wolves & Spurs, all still playing for something and Palace looking to Benteke for goals! With us needing six points to catch them it's not impossible we could finish above them, unlikely, but not impossible.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Can't see Palace getting much out of United, Wolves & Spurs, all still playing for something and Palace looking to Benteke for goals! With us needing six points to catch them it's not impossible we could finish above them, unlikely, but not impossible.

Not sure if it is a positive or negative, but Benteke is suspended after being sent off after the final whistle in the Villa game for violent conduct.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Not sure if it is a positive or negative, but Benteke is suspended after being sent off after the final whistle in the Villa game for violent conduct.

Oh crap, that's a disaster, Agent Benteke was one of our most covert and effective operators.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

You are correct, we could lose our final 3 games, I would not be surprised.
Unfortunately for you, and in my opinion,the only movement in the league for you is downwards.

Last edited:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
You are correct, we could lose our final 3 games, I would not be surprised.
Unfortunately for you, and in my opinion,the only movement in the league for you is downwards.

Based on?

Our fixtures, those of Watford and West Ham?

Next season is going to be an interesting one for Palace. What will happen with Woy, will you keep Mr Tumble and how will you address your defensive frailties?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here