Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Half way through January: rate Albion's transfer window thus far

How do you rate our January transfer window business thus far?

• 10/10 - Boom!

Votes: 15 7.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 0.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 1.0%

Votes: 3 1.5%

Votes: 4 2.0%

Votes: 15 7.5%

Votes: 21 10.6%
  • 1/10 - Poor

Votes: 138 69.3%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We're half way through January, the make-or-break month for the club. How do you rate our business thus far?

In
Warren O’Hora - Bohemians on undisclosed terms, until June 2020.

Out
Jamie Murphy - Rangers on loan
Izzy Brown - back to Chelsea

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Got to be poor to date since all we have achieved at the moment is squad weakening. Hope that will change soon.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Voted poor. Sadly the window is going the way most of us predicted. Not a dig at the club. They are trying very hard. It's just not a level playing field at the moment.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Not sure you can really count Izzy Brown as January business, for the club it was fortunate it didn't happen at St Mary's on the 31st

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Voted poor. Sadly the window is going the way most of us predicted. Not a dig at the club. They are trying very hard. It's just not a level playing field at the moment.

I wouldn't be surprised if they're just playing Twister in the boardroom hoping an agent rings with a hot cheap prospect.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We're half way through January, the make-or-break month for the club. How do you rate our business thus far?

In
Warren O’Hora - Bohemians on undisclosed terms, until June 2020.

Out
Jamie Murphy - Rangers on loan
Izzy Brown - back to Chelsea

We've signed Warren O'Hora? Why weren't we told our troubles are over? Where are the pictures of him at the Amex holding the shirt? What is his squad number? Why has the biggest story of the transfer window so far been kept under wraps - not even Sky have picked up on it yet, I believe!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Not sure you can really count Izzy Brown as January business, for the club it was fortunate it didn't happen at St Mary's on the 31st

Agreed, but regardless of how it happened, it has happened and it frees up a potential loan spot.

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
It’s a trap! Bozza’s inviting doom and gloom safe in the knowledge that we have swooped for a £25 million flair forward that the club will be parading by the end of the day.

Please.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

If a phone call was made, someone signed something or piece of paper torn up then its Business. :moo:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We've signed Warren O'Hora? Why weren't we told our troubles are over? Where are the pictures of him at the Amex holding the shirt? What is his squad number? Why has the biggest story of the transfer window so far been kept under wraps - not even Sky have picked up on it yet, I believe!

Maybe they're waiting for the Marc Leonard move to be formally announced so they can announce a double SWOOP.

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven

O'Reilly, O'Grady...........O'Hora??????? Have we ever signed a decent O'**** anyone, O'h O'h?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Its kept quiet for a reason, everyone knows these DS lads and signed and never seen again.

It wouldn't surprise me if the club lure them into a meatgrinder, and turn them into dog treats to be sold in the far east and beyond.

I'm sure there's good money to be made selling packets of "BARBERS BONEYS" to the worlds dog lovers, and the meat will be lean too!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Awful... we are ALWAYS too slow, and now we look about as attractive as an option as Wayne Rooney's bum-hair wig...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This poll is useful for spotting how many Palace fans are actively posting/voting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here