Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] BBC comedy - This Country

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Again, no. Crooks character is intelligent, learned with a girlfriend and goals in life.

The two actors look a little alike. That’s it.

Kurtan is a sensitive, well-meaning soul deep down, much like his detecting cousin, so that’s not it at all IMO.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Kerry (As I remember it), - "My dad plays that computer game Deer Hunter, all night. I'm kept awake by computerised elk noises."

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"The only DIY Martins doing is drilling Sue eight inches deep into her memory foam. I can hear them at it like a pair of greasy buffalos, and I live three streets away".

"Oi, Len. You know they don't deliver emails on a Sunday"

:lolol:

Glorious

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
"The only DIY Martins doing is drilling Sue eight inches deep into her memory foam. I can hear them at it like a pair of greasy buffalos, and I live three streets away".

"Oi, Len. You know they don't deliver emails on a Sunday"

:lolol:

Glorious

‘........so what do you need a shaved fanny for then ?’ had me laughing out loud.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Good to see the disturbingly menacing Mandy get a more prominent role in tonight's epsiode.

Highlights for me...

Ray's diary
Mandy's short story - The Murderer in the Cupboard
Mandy reciting Hairy Maclary from Donaldson's Dairyfor no apparent purpose whatsoever. :lolol:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Good to see the disturbingly menacing Mandy get a more prominent role in tonight's epsiode.

Highlights for me...

Ray's diary
Mandy's short story - The Murderer in the Cupboard
Mandy reciting Hairy Maclary from Donaldson's Dairyfor no apparent purpose whatsoever. :lolol:

Star of the show last night. I get a bit scared as soon as she appears on screen. The looks of fear on everyone else’s faces and their apparent nervousness in her presence are brilliant.......

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Last week when they asked Mandy if she had been shopping, she then told them " no its a pillow case with a brick in it" ...made me laugh.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Forget everything else for 30 minutes this evening and immerse yourself in half an hour of some of the very finest telly you'll see.

Series 3 - 5/6: "Kerry and Kurtan are left in charge of parish affairs while the vicar visits his son Jacob in Bristol."

:ohmy:

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Forget everything else for 30 minutes at this evening and immerse yourself in half an hour of some of the very finest telly you'll see.

Series 3 - 5/6: "Kerry and Kurtan are left in charge of parish affairs while the vicar visits his son Jacob in Bristol."

:ohmy:

Oh God.......................:ohmy::ohmy:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Competitive seal culling ...... Canada V Norway

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here