Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Choose the song that you'd pay a stripper to pole dance to......

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Dunno why, don't even like strip clubs (too tight), but this evening I was listening to Never Say Die and I decided, if I was to pay for a nice nubile lady to pole dance for me to ONE tune, it would be this one........... (nb It takes a good 30 seconds to kick in):

Plus at over 6 mins, I think it'd be good value.

*Close eyes and imagine*

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Dunno why, don't even like strip clubs (too tight), but this evening I was listening to Never Say Die and I decided, if I was to pay for a nice nubile lady to pole dance for me to ONE tune, it would be this one........... (nb It takes a good 30 seconds to kick in):

Plus at over 6 mins, I think it'd be good value.

*Close eyes and imagine*

Not to that recording I wouldn't - the sound quality is atrocious.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Supper's Ready by Genesis. At 23 minutes long you'd get a whole bunch of pussy and still have time to make a cup of tea in the middle.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Mostly building to a crescendo where im ripping my own clothes off for my own enjoyment ..........but if im paying then screw the stripper

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
The Killing of Georgie (Part I and II)

ES1.jpg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Mostly building to a crescendo where im ripping my own clothes off for my own enjoyment ..........but if im paying then screw the stripper

Brilliant Partridgeque choice, although I fancy Alan might have plumped for "Jet" by Wings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here