Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Stevan Jovetic

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Megazone View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How comes every time we get linked with a player who has played for various big clubs, suddenly he becomes world class?

Negredo played for Middlesborough last season and was absolute pony. Negredo also played for Manchester City, Sevilla and Valencia. In Jovetic's last league 80 games, he has scored 20 goals. I'm not sure if that's a goal scoring record to get too excited about. Just because these players have very attractive CV's doesn't always mean they're top class players. I won't be too bothered if this rumour turns out to be a load of wollocks.
    He wasn't pony though. He played in the most negative side in the division and accounted for a third of their goals. He also lead their assists with 4.
    Well the thirty minutes are almost up Swindon fans but your not there yet. in it goes (yyyyyyeeeessssssss) ooohhh its gone in, Brighton in added on time have snatched a goal through Virgo!!! Incredible!! Once again there is late, late, late drama in the playoffs!!

Unused substitute REMF 5.

Proud owner of Hendersons Gloves from 18/10/2005. Crystal Palace 0-1 Brighton And Hove Albion

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Da Man Clay View Post
      He wasn't pony though. He played in the most in the most negative side in the division and accounted for a third of their goals.
      Is that why Leeds are trying to sign him?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Everest View Post
      If we go straight back down, isn't it only 2 years?
      You're right, but I was including our (minimum) 1 year in the PL.

1 Not allowed!
      Is that why Leeds are trying to sign him?
      Not really fussed - maybe the only side willing to pay his current wage demands at 32. We won't have anyone in our current strike force who gets 9 goals next year though.

I'm not saying he's a world beater - he just wasn't dreadful for Boro. He's not even a player I want us to sign as think we can do slightly better for wage+transfer fee he would command.
      Well the thirty minutes are almost up Swindon fans but your not there yet. in it goes (yyyyyyeeeessssssss) ooohhh its gone in, Brighton in added on time have snatched a goal through Virgo!!! Incredible!! Once again there is late, late, late drama in the playoffs!!

Proud owner of Hendersons Gloves from 18/10/2005. Crystal Palace 0-1 Brighton And Hove Albion
      Half Hawaiian Half Greek Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      He wasn't pony though. He played in the most negative side in the division and accounted for a third of their goals. He also lead their assists with 4.
      The Spanish Chris O'Grady?
      PURA VIDA MAE

0 Not allowed!
      Not really fussed - maybe the only side willing to pay his current wage demands at 32. We won't have anyone in our current strike force who gets 9 goals next year though.

I'm not saying he's a world beater - he just wasn't dreadful for Boro. He's not even a player I want us to sign as think we can do slightly better for wage+transfer fee he would command.
      I bet you Murray will get over 10.

0 Not allowed!
      @Megazone £20 to REMF? I'm a Murray fan - but think we'll chop and change a lot next year. Especially if we play 1 up front.

A bet I hope to lose!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Nixonator View Post
      You're right, but I was including our (minimum) 1 year in the PL.
      "Forget the goals, Vicente produced the moment of the match, if not the season here at the Amex, with a slalom like run,
      in which he beat six or seven players before unleashing a fierce drive that rattled the crossbar"
      talkSPORT, 20 March 2012

0 Not allowed!
      @Megazone £20 to REMF? I'm a Murray fan - but think we'll chop and change a lot next year. Especially if we play 1 up front.

A bet I hope to lose!
      Bring it on!

Online shake on it?

1 Not allowed!
      Bring it on!

Online shake on it?
      Done!