Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield £100 season tickets for the Premier League...

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
[tweet]869488933654061056[/tweet]

Huddersfield fans who've held season tickets since 2009 will be able to buy one for £100 next season.

That's approx £5.26 per PL match.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Is that approximately £5.26 per match? :wink:

Need to fill their stadium I guess.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I thought we had already sold out of ST at normal price. :shrug:

With a long waiting list to boot, I don't think we have a need to try and fill the ground, as appears the case with The Terriers.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It would be interesting to see how many qualify for this.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It's clearly not about that given that it's for those who've been for the last eight years. The Albion should take note.

Why should they? We have a waiting list to watch our team. We also have tickets IRO £500, which is very cheap at PL level. Take note of what? A club that needs to put bums on seats? Nah.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Huddersfield Stadium Capacity in 24,500 (I thought it was bigger) and averaged 20, 343 this season, so not a lot of spare capacity.

As of 1st May, they'd sold 17,522 season tickets for NEXT season, so once again not a lot of spare capacity.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Huddersfield Stadium Capacity in 24,500 (I thought it was bigger) and averaged 20, 343 this season, so not a lot of spare capacity.

As of 1st May, they'd sold 17,522 season tickets for NEXT season, so once again not a lot of spare capacity.

That, to be fair, is fantastic support.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
And their adult season ticket is only £199 anyway, so very affordable.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Gutted though if you've been an ST holder for last 7 years only

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Gutted though if you've been an ST holder for last 7 years only

I was trying to find some info on how many ST holders they've had each year... can't find anything, BUT if you look at their minimum crowds per season, that might be a guide... their lowest home league attendance was just over 12k in 2009/10. Would it to fair to assume that 10k of those would be ST holders?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Is that approximately £5.26 per match? :wink:

Need to fill their stadium I guess.

Given that these particular fans have been season tickets for years, it's highly unlikely that they would decide not to renew their ST's given the club has been promoted.

Fair play to HT if you ask me.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Why should they? We have a waiting list to watch our team. We also have tickets IRO £500, which is very cheap at PL level. Take note of what? A club that needs to put bums on seats? Nah.

Yep no point in ever doing anything for anyone you don't have to. Never thank anyone for a Christmas present, they've given it to you already so what difference will it make. The prices of all commodities should be governed solely by market forces.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Given that these particular fans have been season tickets for years, it's highly unlikely that they would decide not to renew their ST's given the club has been promoted.

Fair play to HT if you ask me.

I did actually follow that remark with fantastic support.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here