Page 534 of 694 FirstFirst ... 34434484524531532533534535536537544584634 ... LastLast
Results 5,331 to 5,340 of 6937

Thread: Trump

3 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by LlcoolJ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This press conference is one of the best yet. As I don't live in America, it's absolutely hilarious. If I did, not so much.....

Trump just speaks complete gibberish. Actually not capable of stringing a proper sentence together. "If I was wearing a hat....".

Amazing stuff!
    I've been in the house (obviously) the last couple of weekends and watched the press briefings. I'm someone who is not very political, and pretty laid back. And I'm not a democrat. But I find my blood starts to boil at the utter incompetence of the buffoon and the grandstanding, narcissistic rhetoric that he displays. I'm not sure that I can stomach watching them in future. I think this crisis has so far worked out pretty well for him; although it forced him to cancel his campaign rallies, it's given him a daily opportunity to preen himself in front of the camera.

I've already made peace with the fact that he stands every chance of being re-elected.
    Brighton and Hove Albion Squad Contract Durations - Updated per February 2019 Premier League Squad List

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Wilson's tackle View Post
    Which is why you are my favourite poster on NSC. Accurate and up to date Albion facts, unadorned, and succinctly put. Use that as your next strapline
    I love AZ's posts. So many ITK dicks on here, but he just posts FACT.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Mama said knock you out. LlcoolJ's Avatar

3 Not allowed!
      Pence scares me. He reminds me of Martin Sheen in The Dead Zone. He's the only reason for wanting Trump to survive.
      "I never mentioned horses!"

2 Not allowed!
      Pence scares me. He reminds me of Martin Sheen in The Dead Zone. He's the only reason for wanting Trump to survive.
      Does a lot of bench pressing in his quarters whilst whooping to himself “you’re the man”, before donning a deliberately tight suit jacket.
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Soylent Blue View Post
      A bit oftopic but do you beleive our government when they say 20,000 dead would be a good result? which is proportionatly about the same.
      That was Vallance.

And the answer is no.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA
      It's only them that aren't their targets that love the violent and the madmen
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MLijS6Cstk

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Weststander View Post
      Does a lot of bench pressing in his quarters whilst whooping to himself “you’re the man”, before donning a deliberately tight suit jacket.
      He'd love to press the button and let God sort it out. "It's too late gentlemen. The missiles are flying.....". Worrying man.

Trump is way too narcissistic and greedy to actuate the Apocalypse. Pence would embrace it.

Heard that Putin came into contact with one of the top doctors in Russia, who has tested positive. I laughed about that and then thought, "oh shit".

If Vlad has nothing to lose....... LOL.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Harry Wilson's tackle View Post
      That was Vallance.

And the answer is no.
      How come you haven't put this fool on ignore yet?

1 Not allowed!
      "Incredible buildings, TENTS that sort of thing...."
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      How come you haven't put this fool on ignore yet?
      I'm a fair man. A reasonable man.

I also need to actually notice I have a fly repeatedly buzzing around my head before I **** it with the wet dish cloth.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA
      It's only them that aren't their targets that love the violent and the madmen
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MLijS6Cstk

0 Not allowed!
      The Trump bit of the press conference has been an amusing show for me, I’ll go the bed laughing inside.

He says nothing of note, but then expands on it with endless waffle and adjectives. He looks insecure, I suspect he knows he’s thick.
      Members

7 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
      See this where the Brits seem clueless on anything US.

Every link I post comes from left leaning liberal commentators and journalists. Are you not aware of that?

But because you don't follow it even remotely closely you come up with some hair brained view to try and seem in top of things.

I didn't move Trump to the left. Liberal US commentators and journalists are saying Trump has out letter the Democrats in this case. Get it?

Every link I've posted comes from left leaning sources. If you choose not to watch them then it's all on you for having nothing more than a base knowledge of the opinions coming out of the US.

Your post is a perfect example of forming an opinion without even reading and understanding what is put before you.

It's hilarious people think Trump is right wing. How dumb are they? He's a flip flopping non political capatlist that doesn't give a shit about political dogma. His god is the greenback.
      He’s mainly a racist capitalist. And it’s not hilarious. He’s an inept, demented, disinterested, narcissistic, ignorant, sociopathic imbecile dealing with massive father/son issues. He openly admires plutocrats and money. What’s not right-wing about that?

It’s interesting that in a country purporting freedom that liberal has become a point of reference for those who want to look after people as a matter of course. Not because they have health insurance. I work in insurance and the US court system is utterly screwed. I work a lot in US law and have lived there. Ironically a system folk thought would protect them has meant huge compound interest on health insurance premiums due to a total lack of regulation. The same lack of regulation brought down the banks in 2007/8. This was under Alan Greenspan. Google it.

Your version of reality is based on propaganda spurned as “news.” Forgive my ignorance but are you from either the Deep South (the name) or you’ve been tasked with this job by Putin? I know it says you live in Australia but your bullshit on this thread demonstrates a commitment to other ideologies.