Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I couldn't give a **** if he wins or loses.

I have enjoyed no new US military wars though.

This has been a highly entertaining Presidency.

No doubt with the senile gaff machine about to come to power we might yet still get some more entertainment.

Hopefully it doesn't revert back to the old warmongering ways of his last time in power.

They have not needed a foreign war, they have been at war with themselves thanks to Trumpster. Still, tara TB, I would say its been fun but that would be a lie.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just for comparison here's what the US Presidential election is all about in a couple of sentences......

Biden visited his home town of Scranton, vowing to “restore decency” to the White House if he wins, and writing a message on the wall of his childhood home.

Donald Trump appeared on Fox & Friends, again claiming the country was ‘rounding the corner’ on coronavirus, despite the record new case figures set at the weekend.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Sign of the times - all the big stores like Macys are boarding up their windows. Hoping that the night will pass off peacefully, New York has already been battered enough this year. Sad that this is happening at what should be a normal part of the democratic process

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Thank heavens for that, because all you’ve done on this thread, like most, is throw insults at anyone you disagree with. You’re immensely childish, foul mouthed and thoroughly unpleasant. Give NSC a break, in fact give the internet a break, and perhaps come back when your mouth’s foaming with soap rather than soap box. You seem permanently raging at someone or something, I was a casualty a couple weeks back. Seriously, you need to take a look at yourself.
Hilarious. From the most angry little man on the forum who regularly loses his rag over nothing.

I know you get upset about being put in your place by people like me. But it still means that you're wrong when you're wrong. No need to get angry.

How dare you attempt the moral high ground?! The irony is almost funny. But actually just sad.

Childish? You can barely string a sentence together sunshine. [emoji23]

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
He’s a bit of a bully, ironically for this thread. Throws his opinions around like confetti with patronising, potty aplomb. Needs to say less, and say it better. IMO obviously.
Awww. Says the illiterate little boy who rants about anything that triggers his massive anger issues.

You two. So cute. [emoji23]

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Most bullies have deep seated mental issues.

We should be kind to him in the face of his rants.
Oh no. You're being bullied? Poor little TB. Maybe your friend Donald can give you a hug?

Losing an argument does not mean that you're being bullied my little snowflake.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
All you're doing is getting trolled you dopey **** ��

You'd think someone so smart could have worked that out.

Self awareness of road kill.
No I'm just calling you out for being stupid. How does that make me "being trolled'? I enjoy calling idiots idiots. It's fun and it's the right thing to do.

So angry. So thick.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Hilarious. From the most angry little man on the forum who regularly loses his rag over nothing.

I know you get upset about being put in your place by people like me. But it still means that you're wrong when you're wrong. No need to get angry.

How dare you attempt the moral high ground?! The irony is almost funny. But actually just sad.

Childish? You can barely string a sentence together sunshine. [emoji23]

The lady doth protest too much...

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Awww. Says the illiterate little boy who rants about anything that triggers his massive anger issues.

You two. So cute. [emoji23]

Again, I’d say I’ve touched a nerve. The lady doth protest too much. Your angry replies are simply further proof and confirmation of my original point. When I said take a good look at yourself, I didn’t mean you then blame me for the mirror shattering!:lolol:

Anyway, as said, clear your act up and stop being so potty mouthed and insulting. Your boy would be embarrassed you behave like his classmates.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Oh no. You're being bullied? Poor little TB. Maybe your friend Donald can give you a hug?

Losing an argument does not mean that you're being bullied my little snowflake.

Right gob on you. Question you got to ask yourself is would you say such things to someone’s face? I mean this might be the internet but learn some manners. Trolling like you do is childish, even if I am feeding you.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] / any Mod any chance someone can do something about this, it seems the protagonists are unable to control themselves.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Any more of the petty bickering following this post and you'll be kicked off the thread. Please stop now.

ORDER !

BB14mox3.img

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
With all due respect LlcooJ I think you under estimate the level of stupid in America that is disguised as patriotism and the right to paddington arms.
There are many many militias and right wing groups waiting in the wings for the slightest excuse, and Trump is stupid enough to rile them and inflame their cause. You have to remember there are a lot of disenfranchised, uneducated bigots who believe all sorts of crazy shit, and throw in a splash of religion and a rallying call from a stupid white leader...

My sister in law lives in Washington and works for a government agency and she has been told not to go to work this week, they have boarded up the front of the apartment block she lives in on advise given locally. She is shitting it, I think she's loves the drama and personally think nothing will happen, but feck knows it is America :lolol:

my daughters bf was in the states nov to jan on business.........was talking to him last night , he's no mug , he said he thought Trump will win because "not enough people want change"....interesting , he's 22 and pretty smart.......the election is pretty much neck and neck currently.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
my daughters bf was in the states nov to jan on business.........was talking to him last night , he's no mug , he said he thought Trump will win because "not enough people want change"....interesting , he's 22 and pretty smart.......the election is pretty much neck and neck currently.

Yep, I expected Biden to take Florida, but Trump now pulling clear.
Gonna be a long night

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Just listening to some Trump supporter saying why she loved him so much. One reason was 'His love of God'. :shrug:

He's going to win again isn't he?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here