Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
[tweet]1314849614563024897[/tweet]

The replies to this tweet remind me Trump will win. :down:

Current polling suggests otherwise. Yes, polls can be wrong, but they'd have to be historically wrong for Trump to win if they stayed at around the same level. With 3 weeks to go Trump doesn't have much time to turn things around; in fact he has even less when you consider that an estimated 60-70% of votes are going to be cast early.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
B75DFE50-9B69-4565-9251-F8D900C2A742.png

Trump seriously considered wearing a Superman suit and ripping off his shirt to reveal it when he left hospital.

The only thing that surprises me about this story is that somebody had the good sense to stop him carrying this out.

215,000 dead, and he thought this was a good idea.

There are no words.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Going to be a landslide victory for Trump. It's coming. You watch fake news you receive fake news.

You haven't seen noting yet when Trump trounces Biden in November. Americans will reject the far left in a huge majority. Just like Boris did here.

Another 4 years

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Going to be a landslide victory for Trump. It's coming. You watch fake news you receive fake news.

You haven't seen noting yet when Trump trounces Biden in November. Americans will reject the far left in a huge majority. Just like Boris did here.

Another 4 years

Well, you were right about the Albion getting relegated so I guess we should listen.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Another 4 years

Any idea who is the" Far Left " candidate in this election ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Another 4 years
It won't be a landslide for Trump.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I suddenly feel much more reassured by the election result.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Any idea who is the" Far Left " candidate in this election ?

I laughed at that too. 'Far left' ffs

I love how spence is so proud to promote his love for Trump. Says so much, and makes his constant ranting and rambling about the Albion a whole lot more understandable. How anyone in their right mind can be proud to support Trump beggars belief.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

I love how spence is so proud to promote his love for Trump. Says so much, and makes his constant ranting and rambling about the Albion a whole lot more understandable. How anyone in their right mind can be proud to support Trump beggars belief.

Biden’s as far left as they come. They’re coming to get us.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

Especially given his Covid dying swan act on here.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
[tweet]1300117038137053187[/tweet]

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
It won't be a landslide for Trump.

No...it won't be.
At this stage in 2016, Trump had 16% of the projected vote and was 11/2 against with the bookies. Hilary Clinton had 84% of the projected vote and was 1/5 on to win. Now, Trump is 2/1 against but narrowing ( a few days ago he was 9/4 ) and Biden is 1/2 on. Interestingly, more money has been waged on Trump than Biden ( £65m v £51m )
Expect Trump to keep narrowing the gap up to polling day. Its gonna be close.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
No...it won't be.
At this stage in 2016, Trump had 16% of the projected vote and was 11/2 against with the bookies. Hilary Clinton had 84% of the projected vote and was 1/5 on to win. Now, Trump is 2/1 against but narrowing ( a few days ago he was 9/4 ) and Biden is 1/2 on. Interestingly, more money has been waged on Trump than Biden ( £65m v £51m )

How sad, and even sadder for Americans and the state of their country that these are the two chosen candidates, that in its self tells you everything you need to know about America, it is fecked up.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
No...it won't be.

I think you mean he had a 16% chance of winning as opposed to 16% of the vote. Polling wise he never went much below 40% (source)

From memory Nate Silver had him down as about a 20% chance on polling day while others had him down as 1%. This time round he was 13% last I checked. The difference is they have improved the polling methodology and Clinton never had the leads Biden does.

Trump certainly can still win but I wouldn't put any money on it.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
No...it won't be.

Total fund raising at the moment is so relevant. In August and September, Biden completely smashed Trump in fund raising and, based on the last committee reports for August, Biden had $180m cash in hand compared to Trump's $121m. Add in that Biden had a record breaking fund raising Sept and figures are believed to be in excess of $365m so he has more cash to splash on adverts in the run up to election day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here