Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
[TWEET]1313445293912920064[/TWEET]

What the absolute f**k is the Shitspewing bungle**** on about? Abortion after birth is murder, or am I missing something?

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I really doubt it is.

The thing Trump fears more than anything in the world is looking weak or scared. He looks both here.

I reckon he's been told he'll need a ventilator soon.

So rather than him be in hospital and this be leaked, he's going to hole up in the White House where no-one will ever know and he can carry on his illusion of being invincible.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1313277415276322816[/tweet]

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
American idiots at war with themselves would make great TV! If huge swathes of them wiped eacxh other out it'd be doing the world a favour

Just because there is a majority of Republicans on the SCOTUS I'm not sure they would vote to disqualify a bona fide election result to allow trump four more years. Don't forget that once on the SC, I believe you're there for life so you can't necessarily be threatened by an incumbent President. If the SC feel that Trump is threatening the democratic process they could easily vote against him.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds

What the absolute f**k is the Shitspewing bungle**** on about? Abortion after birth is murder, or am I missing something?

I've no idea, but regardless it sounds as if it's the governer of virgina they should be speaking to...

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
not quite sure i would agree with that, given that would wipe out some of the wife and daughters family.
It does need a shake up yes, but there are vast swathes of the country that hate Trump, and to be fair a vast majority of the country is literally no better than a third world country affecting all races and as usual the poor man marches as the rich man beats his drum allegedly in their cause.

It is rich white America that is scared of change, black, white, hispanic, whatever would embrace change given the chance and shown what good it can do.

I'm good at sweeping generalisations, if you hadn't already noticed. I've little time for the US . . . . It would be better as 50 separate countries, most of them backwaters with all the significance of England or the Isle of White!

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015

You are not missing anything - Trump is throwing as much shite as possible and hoping some of it sticks.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I reckon he's been told he'll need a ventilator soon.

So rather than him be in hospital and this be leaked, he's going to hole up in the White House where no-one will ever know and he can carry on his illusion of being invincible.

If he gets passed the weekend with out deteriorating, he has probably beaten it.

Good news for the testing phase of the experimental drugs he has been taking, bad news for humanity if he goes on to win the next election.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Still plummeting in the polls it seems. God only knows what he will do/say as he gets increasingly desperate.

The problem, as far as I can see, is that all he is doing with the insane ranting is hardening his base. But he had them already, and they are not enough. Where he has apparently been losing to Biden in swing states is the 'moderate' right, and especially women.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I'm good at sweeping generalisations, if you hadn't already noticed. I've little time for the US . . . . It would be better as 50 separate countries, most of them backwaters with all the significance of England or the Isle of White!

Out of interest the States ranked against world countries on GDP would give California 5th place, Texas 9th and NY 10th. Just for starters.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

The words - would be execution - are badly phrased. Yes it would be murder, but he is trying to say disabled babies would be allowed to die.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You are not missing anything - Trump is throwing as much shite as possible and hoping some of it sticks.

Not quite.

He's reminding the slightly less lunatic Christian Right that they must vote for him, a god fearing, honest, Christian man like themselves.

Instead of a moderately right wing god fearing honest Christian man like Biden.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Great ad :lol:

[tweet]1313696865947316225[/tweet]

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Best his been for 20 years. Make Trump Great Again!

F48EC86A-D02D-4343-BB4C-8DC4940720B4.jpeg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Looks like he's done now. Pretty much all polls hitting at least +8 for Biden, up to +16.

I don't see what Trump can do or say from this position to make things better for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here