Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
The Stable Genius does it again. Tonight on TV he said the virus will go away without a vaccine because people will develop a "herd mentality".

That's at least the third time he's referred to "herd mentality". The man is SO ignorant, and none of his staff ever dare correct him. So he goes on making an even bigger fool of himself.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
119515828_10157438095025840_1787508897513615014_n.jpg

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
The Stable Genius does it again. Tonight on TV he said the virus will go away without a vaccine because people will develop a "herd mentality".

That's at least the third time he's referred to "herd mentality". The man is SO ignorant, and none of his staff ever dare correct him. So he goes on making an even bigger fool of himself.

Good job we don't have a Home Secretary who kept promising to tackle Counter Terrorism.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Trump's America

[tweet]1305586206671949825[/tweet]

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Why do Americans gabble so much?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Good to see ex NYC mayor Michael Bloomberg donating $100 million to Biden to secure swing State of Florida. This will also free up the Biden campaign to invest more heavily in Pennsylvania another key swing State

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/13/912454183/mike-bloomberg-commits-100-million-to-help-joe-biden-win-florida?t=1600522879506

Biden campaign :lolol:

Have you actually been watching the rallies and not the bollox CNN is showing? The support for Trump is staggering. Only one winner in November.

Going well ?

https://www.businessinsider.com/big...ump-for-president-over-biden-2020-9?r=US&IR=T

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
Biden campaign :lolol:

Have you actually been watching the rallies and not the bollox CNN is showing? The support for Trump is staggering. Only one winner in November.

Going well ?

https://www.businessinsider.com/big...ump-for-president-over-biden-2020-9?r=US&IR=T

It is a little different when you live here, and see things first hand across the country.

Due to the lack of international travel, the whole country has been forced into domestic travel for holidays.

There is no need to see how things are playing out on TV, when you see stuff first hand.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
It is a little different when you live here, and see things first hand across the country.

Due to the lack of international travel, the whole country has been forced into domestic travel for holidays.

There is no need to see how things are playing out on TV, when you see stuff first hand.

A question of interest.

50% of Americans don't vote for either party. Do you run into many people who don't vote and if you do what is their general opinion or take on things?

All that's ever promoted is Dem/Rep talking points but 50% of the eligible voting population is a huge amount of people, something like 92 million or so people that don't vote.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
You obviously don't know much about the guy then.

https://www.gothambuzz.nyc/michael-bloomberg-record---the-part-you-wont-see-in-his-ads-cms-1510

There's also the fact he's a lapdog to Jinping. Which is worse than being a puppet to Putin. He's on record as saying Jinping isn't a dictator. We all laughed.

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/4...el-bloomberg-corruption-is-he-a-chinese-asset

Having lived in New York whilst he was Mayor I probably know more about him than someone 10,000 miles away. He had baggage, and a lot of it came out during his Presidential campaign, and he came clean about it, albeit somewhat belatedly and in my view not too convincingly. But in my opinion he left NYC in better shape than he found it and was a much better administrator than the current incumbent Bill de Blasio. His contributions to philanthropy are on record. He has also used his money for progressive issues such as reducing poverty and healthcare reform and, most importantly for me, taking on the NRA and gun reform.

He will always be one of those love / hate individuals but IMO I'm glad he's weighing in and using his clout to get Trump out of the White House

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Good job we don't have a Home Secretary who kept promising to tackle Counter Terrorism.

Would that be the same Home Secretary that advised people to snitch on their neighbours if they are meeting up in groups of more than six but happily voted for a Bill to break International Laws ?

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
A question of interest.

50% of Americans don't vote for either party. Do you run into many people who don't vote and if you do what is their general opinion or take on things?

All that's ever promoted is Dem/Rep talking points but 50% of the eligible voting population is a huge amount of people, something like 92 million or so people that don't vote.

Good question.

The biggest demographic of voters has traditionally been whites between 40 to 80, something like 40% of all those eligible to vote. BUT, their votes make up nearly 60+% of total votes cast. Within that group, men dominate those numbers. The groups that have traditionally been low turnouts at elections comprise of Hispanic, Black and Asian ethnicities.

The one thing that will be interesting, and only truly revealed on election day, will be the amount of voters that emerge from those minority groups, have they been rallied enough to increase the number of actual voters?

From my own personal experience, the day I went to finalise my citizenship at the convention centre in downtown LA, the turnout of people doing the same was mind blowing. Traditionally for the location I am at, there would be about 3,000 people attending the oath ceremony, the day I went last year, they had to move the location to the main hall. There were over 6,000 of us attending, with a further 6,000 family members watching from the viewing area. Of those attending, over 75% were non white, mostly Hispanic, Asian and other minority races, coming from a combined 121 countries.

On our way in, and on our way out we were all heavily pressured to register to vote, passing through several lines of officials and paperwork. Will this have and effect, maybe/maybe not, but to answer your question regarding those who make up the 92 million who do not vote, the question there rests on whether they feel either of the only two people you can really vote for have done enough to rally them one way or the other, either via the hate they feel they have received or the future they want to have.

Higham Seagull Army

May 5, 2008
northants
How long before the US under Trump can call itself a legitimate fascist state ? Armed militia on the streets, a defeat in November will be discredited and the free press are the " enemy of the people" .
just askin.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Having lived in New York whilst he was Mayor I probably know more about him than someone 10,000 miles away. He had baggage, and a lot of it came out during his Presidential campaign, and he came clean about it, albeit somewhat belatedly and in my view not too convincingly. But in my opinion he left NYC in better shape than he found it and was a much better administrator than the current incumbent Bill de Blasio. His contributions to philanthropy are on record. He has also used his money for progressive issues such as reducing poverty and healthcare reform and, most importantly for me, taking on the NRA and gun reform.

He will always be one of those love / hate individuals but IMO I'm glad he's weighing in and using his clout to get Trump out of the White House

If you know so much about him then how could you possibly be supporting him or want anything to do with his money?

I'm talking about the more insidious international dealings he has had. Did you watch the video The Hill produced speaking about his dealings with China?

Here's a link to the kind of guy he is. He's a Chinese lap dog.

https://theintercept.com/2020/02/18/mike-bloomberg-lp-nda-china/

He makes all that money from nefarious dealings. Makes the likes of the Trumps and the Clintons look like small time hustlers.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Good question.

The biggest demographic of voters has traditionally been whites between 40 to 80, something like 40% of all those eligible to vote. BUT, their votes make up nearly 60+% of total votes cast. Within that group, men dominate those numbers. The groups that have traditionally been low turnouts at elections comprise of Hispanic, Black and Asian ethnicities.

The one thing that will be interesting, and only truly revealed on election day, will be the amount of voters that emerge from those minority groups, have they been rallied enough to increase the number of actual voters?

From my own personal experience, the day I went to finalise my citizenship at the convention centre in downtown LA, the turnout of people doing the same was mind blowing. Traditionally for the location I am at, there would be about 3,000 people attending the oath ceremony, the day I went last year, they had to move the location to the main hall. There were over 6,000 of us attending, with a further 6,000 family members watching from the viewing area. Of those attending, over 75% were non white, mostly Hispanic, Asian and other minority races, coming from a combined 121 countries.

On our way in, and on our way out we were all heavily pressured to register to vote, passing through several lines of officials and paperwork. Will this have and effect, maybe/maybe not, but to answer your question regarding those who make up the 92 million who do not vote, the question there rests on whether they feel either of the only two people you can really vote for have done enough to rally them one way or the other, either via the hate they feel they have received or the future they want to have.

Sounds like those 92 million people may only ever be encouraged or engage to vote if the two party system is smashed and it becomes opened up like other nations who allow for a far easier path for other smaller parties to partake in the democratic process given so many people feel like neither of the two parties represent them.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Would that be the same Home Secretary that advised people to snitch on their neighbours if they are meeting up in groups of more than six but happily voted for a Bill to break International Laws ?

Think I heard there was outrage when Frankie Boyle said she is the only woman who could orgasm at the thought of a dinghy with a slow puncture.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here