Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Trump in big trouble now over emerging stories that he was briefed by intelligence services that Russia has been paying bounty on any American soldiers killed overseas. And did nothing about it after being told.

No more trouble than usual, clever move by the Russkies though, paying a bounty on US/NATO casualties. It keeps the pressure on to pull out or commit more fully over Afghanistan and is a win/win for Putin, Either the West leaves with its tail between its legs, like Russia did late 80's or it has to commit more money and troops and puts a drain on US/NATO resources.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
If Biden takes Florida, which looks increasingly likely, then it is basically over for Trump. He is beginning to get his nose ahead in Arizona and Texas is looking in play.

Long time to go but Trump is in trouble.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He lied again.

Whilst showing that he’s more interested in presidential perks, as crises beset the US.

My internal monologue read that in a surprised tone of voice, which surprised me. :lol:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Has it been covered in here how, despite covid not being an issue and the crazy fear mongering by the lamestream media spreading fakenews about the corona virus being the reason no one turned up in Tulse, Trump and Pence have decided to postpone their upcoming campaign events out of an abundance of caution regarding corona virus.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Sacha Baron Cohen just sneaked on stage at a far right / patriot rally in America and got the audience to sing along with him.

SBC - "Obama, what you gonna do?"
Crowd - "Inject him with the Wuhan flu."

SBC - "CNN, what you gonna do?"
Crowd - "Cut them up like the Saudi's do"

SBC - "Sushi eaters, what you gonna do?"
Crowd - "Nuke, like we did in WWII."

The man has balls of steel! Superb trolling and proof at how easily manipulated these goons are.

EblGtkUWAAA6cS7.jpg

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Sacha Baron Cohen just sneaked on stage at a far right / patriot rally in America and got the audience to sing along with him.

SBC - "Obama, what you gonna do?"
Crowd - "Inject him with the Wuhan flu."

SBC - "CNN, what you gonna do?"
Crowd - "Cut them up like the Saudi's do"

SBC - "Sushi eaters, what you gonna do?"
Crowd - "Nuke, like we did in WWII."

The man has balls of steel! Superb trolling and proof at how easily manipulated these goons are.

View attachment 125441

He posed as a 'major donor' to the event, which allowed him to fund extra security...and apparently that 'security' then stopped the organizers from getting on stage and stopping him once they realised what was happening.

He escaped the scene. Then returned in a different disguise - and interviewed the organizers about what had just happened.

Legend.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He posed as a 'major donor' to the event, which allowed him to fund extra security...and apparently that 'security' then stopped the organizers from getting on stage and stopping him once they realised what was happening.

He escaped the scene. Then returned in a different disguise - and interviewed the organizers about what had just happened.

Legend.
It's the way people like SBC ice the cake that sets them apart from 'us'.

Going back and interviewing them afterwards is superb work.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
It's the way people like SBC ice the cake that sets them apart from 'us'.

Going back and interviewing them afterwards is superb work.

Don't know about you but having the balls to go on that stage and sing that song in the first place sets him apart from 'me'.

A long long way apart.

These people have guns doncha know.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Don't know about you but having the balls to go on that stage and sing that song in the first place sets him apart from 'me'.

A long long way apart.

These people have guns doncha know.

We must enjoy him while we can. I fear he might get slotted by some nutjob.

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave
I see that the chump - I mean Trump campaign removed social distancing stickers from seats at the Tulsa virusfest. And they also had attendees sign a waiver preventing any claims should they fall sick. Nothing about this self centred buffoon surprises me any more.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
some interesting Supreme Court decision in today. Another defeat for Trump, this time on abortion. It night not seem important but one of Trump's boasts was how he'd ensure a more right leaning Supreme Court.

He really courted this demographic and they backed him purely because he was their man to make changes.

It would have been a selling point on his campaign, a "look what I've done" line. He's running out of any track record to sell to his support.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here