Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"Trump looks like a Jenga tower about 12 moves in"

"That was the fastest White House u-turn since Trump accidentally walked into a salad bar"

I'm very much enjoying The Late Show's Stephen Colbert's nightly smart-arse takedowns on the dementia-afflicted tango freak. Well worth a YT subscription

[yt]KHMRej5YjwA[/yt]

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Trump’s disgraceful bitching about Senator John McCain carried on after he died of cancer. McCain had spent over 5 years a prisoner of North Vietnam, for the first 2 years he was tortured close to death. Draft dodger Trump said in 2015 “McCain was not a war hero, because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured.” After McCain passed, Trump said in 2018 that he had no regrets on that disparaging.

Trump, a coward on several levels.

This. John McCain suffered terribly at the hands of his captors, Trump is not worthy of polishing McCains boots.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
"Trump looks like a Jenga tower about 12 moves in"

"That was the fastest White House u-turn since Trump accidentally walked into a salad bar"

I'm very much enjoying The Late Show's Stephen Colbert's nightly smart-arse takedowns on the dementia-afflicted tango freak. Well worth a YT subscription

[yt]KHMRej5YjwA[/yt]

If you're watching the very best of American political satire, you must be watching a Jon Stewart alumni

and of course John Oliver.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Apparently yes. Thunderbolt put up a link earlier from the store owner.

The article, if you had read it properly, said the shop owner THOUGHT the note was counterfeit, but it turned out it WASNT.
At no time did I say it was actually a counterfeit note, just a suspicion that it was.
That’s why the shop owner was mortified, because he feels he was indirectly responsible for George Floyd’s death. He wasn’t to know the policemen would kill him.

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
The article, if you had read it properly, said the shop owner THOUGHT the note was counterfeit, but it turned out it WASNT.
At no time did I say it was actually a counterfeit note, just a suspicion that it was.
That’s why the shop owner was mortified, because he feels he was indirectly responsible for George Floyd’s death. He wasn’t to know the policemen would kill him.

Thanks, I can read it says. It's likely that George may not have realised it was counterfeit. The money was fake. I don't have an abhorrent agenda by the way. I just like to look for truth rather than swallowing propaganda.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Thanks, I can read it says. It's likely that George may not have realised it was counterfeit. The money was fake. I don't have an abhorrent agenda by the way. I just like to look for truth rather than swallowing propaganda.

I suspect you are being deliberately obtuse to wind most people up. Everything about the last few days has shown Trump up for what he is. It is shameful and today’s comments are appalling. You are of course welcome to your opinion but I doubt many agree with you thankfully.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

The poster didn’t say abhorrent agenda...but opinion :shrug:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
But only a truth that meets his preordained version of what the truth should be.

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
I suspect you are being deliberately obtuse to wind most people up. Everything about the last few days has shown Trump up for what he is. It is shameful and today’s comments are appalling. You are of course welcome to your opinion but I doubt many agree with you thankfully.

All I am doing is trying to look at the big picture. Question everything. I am not revelling in the death of this guy. He didn't deserve to die. I just question why some events get so catapulted to the fore, whilst others just wash away. I am just asking (uncomfortable) questions. NSC is not the place to do that it would appear. I'm out of this one now.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here