Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
This is all early voting from registered voters who express party affiliation. Those voting on the day will imho break more for Trump. I expect Trump to win Florida

Almost 2/3rds of the 2016 total vote have already voted in Florida. Republicans down 350K and exit polls showing undecided favoring Biden 60-40*. May not be enough votes out there come election day https://electproject.github.io/Early-Vote-2020G/FL.html

Apparently Florida does count votes when submitted and they may be able to call Florida early on election night.**

*I've heard this from multiple sources but have no link
** According to a fairly decent political thread on Reddit

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Senate Republicans now drawing up plans as to how they will “deal” with Trump if he refuses to leave on losing.

Putin’s hung him out to dry on Hunter Biden.

Trump’s time and friends are running out.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Senate Republicans now drawing up plans as to how they will “deal” with Trump if he refuses to leave on losing.

Putin’s hung him out to dry on Hunter Biden.

Trump’s time and friends are running out.

Was interested to see Putin publicly calling out the Hunter Biden corruption as BS.

Says something when one of the worlds most corrupt, dishonest and deceitful kleptocrats calls out your BS!

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Is Biden shooting himself in the foot a bit?

He’s mentioned about starting to move away from fossil fuels and fracking (which I agree with ) however the swing states rely on these industries - which is why we are seeing a slight back track on comments

He’s so suggested he will shut down the country which may cause issues in some states as well

A moment of honesty from him.

They don't care at all about middle America

They want to create a political system where places like LA and NY are able to dictate to the rest of the country politically.

That's why they bitched and moaned when Hilary got more votes because of those large cities but still lost.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Red wave is coming

It's not.

As soon as Trump made noise he was going to take on the silicon valley social media kabal he was never going to win.

They have effectively shut down or limited information getting out that highlighs just how shit of a person and politician Biden really is to Joe public.

While at the same time they were ramping up and amplifying the same about Trump.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Was interested to see Putin publicly calling out the Hunter Biden corruption as BS.

Says something when one of the worlds most corrupt, dishonest and deceitful kleptocrats calls out your BS!

Wait, he's corrupt, dishonest and deceitful? But he should be trusted on the Biden question? If Putin had said anything else it would have "proved" that the story is a Russia/Putin hoax. Because he says this, it "proves" that it isn't true.

Putin isn't stupid, there is one reason he plays down the Biden question, because Biden might be the next Pres and he doesn't want to start the relationship off by sh*tting on him weeks before the election. He would have said the same no matter who it was or what the issue. That's the only answer which it's in his interest to give.

The Biden stuff is bad, no idea if it will effect the election, it likely won't since it isn't being covered in most of the press at all, but it is really bad. Everyone (including the media) leaped on the Steele Dossier which was 100% hearsay, without any actual evidence and is now known to have been funded by political opponents. If that stuff was good enough for people, and it was pretty poor, then I don't understand why this Biden material isn't being taken as seriously. It's actually evidenced in ways the Steele stuff never was.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Wait, he's corrupt, dishonest and deceitful? But he should be trusted on the Biden question? If Putin had said anything else it would have "proved" that the story is a Russia/Putin hoax. Because he says this, it "proves" that it isn't true.

Putin isn't stupid, there is one reason he plays down the Biden question, because Biden might be the next Pres and he doesn't want to start the relationship off by sh*tting on him weeks before the election. He would have said the same no matter who it was or what the issue. That's the only answer which it's in his interest to give.

The Biden stuff is bad, no idea if it will effect the election, it likely won't since it isn't being covered in most of the press at all, but it is really bad. Everyone (including the media) leaped on the Steele Dossier which was 100% hearsay, without any actual evidence and is now known to have been funded by political opponents. If that stuff was good enough for people, and it was pretty poor, then I don't understand why this Biden material isn't being taken as seriously. It's actually evidenced in ways the Steele stuff never was.

What is food to one man is bitter poison to others.

Lucretius a bloody long time ago.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
The Supreme Court ruled yesterday that mailed in ballots must be received by November 3 in Wisconsin , a previous ruling had given 6 days beyond the 3rd. As Wisconsin is one of the crucial swing states this could be significant

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Someone from the Biden camp confirmed it would be ‘Europe First’ in line with Obama’s promises if Biden wins due to Brexit.

Trump might be the worse option for humanity and the world but at least he’d give us the time of day. I don’t think the Democratics will prioritise a trade deal with us so we’re probably looking at a deal being completed when the next republican administration gets elected, be that Trump or his replacement in 4 years time.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
Someone from the Biden camp confirmed it would be ‘Europe First’ in line with Obama’s promises if Biden wins due to Brexit.

Trump might be the worse option for humanity and the world but at least he’d give us the time of day. I don’t think the Democratics will prioritise a trade deal with us so we’re probably looking at a deal being completed when the next republican administration gets elected, be that Trump or his replacement in 4 years time.

I don't believe we'd be getting a decent deal from Trump's america- someone who famously (at least wants to appear to) put America first. Knowing that we need them more than they need us, we'd be getting ripped off

we're behind Europe in everyone's queue now, we better get used to it

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

We'd get a deal with 'Trump First' America if there is something in it personally for Trump. Quid ( to Trump ) pro quo.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
(Narrator's voice) Hunter Biden isn't standing for president

No but evidence of his misdeeds (assuming they don't directly implicate someone who is running for President, which is tbd) could still be used/have been used, to "influence" the VP/Pres. It's still compromising.

I also think it's weird how the tech companies/media are treating it. Do you think if this kind of thing happened involving a Trump the media wouldn't report it? They would be jumping up and down for days, possibly weeks, high-fiving each other behind the scenes in the newsroom, and everybody knows it.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I find it hilarious that people who have ignored the Trump children's behaviour over the last 4 years are now talking about Joe Biden's children as if their behaviour is somehow a disqualifier.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I find it hilarious that people who have ignored the Trump children's behaviour over the last 4 years are now talking about Joe Biden's children as if their behaviour is somehow a disqualifier.

I'm not really sure what you are talking about? I don't really want to go into details about the contents of the laptop on here, but last time I checked the worst things the Trump children can be accused of is getting cushy jobs working for their dad. There is no equivalence, unless I missed something.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here