Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
So the latest polling seems to show Biden is leading in the battleground states, but there is a long way to go and Trump still seems to have massive support even though he is clearly mentally unstable!

I’ve got a dreadful feeling that the Democrats have gone and done it again. Literally nominating the single lamest possible candidate possible to face the Donald. Biden is by any standards clearly not a well man with about as much charisma as a shoe.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I’ve got a dreadful feeling that the Democrats have gone and done it again. Literally nominating the single lamest possible candidate possible to face the Donald. Biden is by any standards clearly not a well man with about as much charisma as a shoe.

All that matters to most people voting for him will be one thing: He's not Donald Trump.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
So the latest polling seems to show Biden is leading in the battleground states, but there is a long way to go and Trump still seems to have massive support even though he is clearly mentally unstable!

The concern is that if there is good news about vaccine/virus around October Trump will definitely claim it is all thanks to him.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Now Trump accusing Biden of being against God.

Only one slight problem, Biden is a Roman Catholic, but since when has facts bothered Trump

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004

I disagree to an extent. I think the 'kindly old uncle / family man' candidate might be just what America, and the world, needs right now.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I disagree to an extent. I think the 'kindly old uncle / family man' candidate might be just what America, and the world, needs right now.

As opposed to the lunatic lying uncle who grabbed your neighbours pussy and bragged about it to the passengers on the bus the next day before shitting in his local charity shop window immediately before being elected to lead the neighbourhood watch.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
The concern is that if there is good news about vaccine/virus around October Trump will definitely claim it is all thanks to him.

Not if it isn't an American researcher(s) first publishing/announcing.

If the Europeans get there first, he is going to struggle to justify his rambling sh*t about therapeutics and vaccines.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not if it isn't an American researcher(s) first publishing/announcing.

If the Europeans get there first, he is going to struggle to justify his rambling sh*t about therapeutics and vaccines.

He never, ever struggles to justify anything.

Don't worry, he'll find a way that makes sense to "his people".

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
Now Trump accusing Biden of being against God.

Only one slight problem, Biden is a Roman Catholic, but since when has facts bothered Trump

Trump is very good at pandering to the conservative christian vote (mainly because of his anti-abortion, sorry "pro life", stance, hatred of muslims and his quite obvious homophobia- three things that he probably didn't give a solitary shit about before he realised it could give him power)

this is, of course, despite the fact that he leads the least Christ-like lifestyle possible but they're not really bothered about that

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Nothing to get excited about, unfortunately. Polls ave shown democrats leading, and then they don't win. Sometimes it's about the polling, what questions are asked of who(m?), sometimes the electoral college overcomes the popular vote.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here