Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hi

BristolCity fan

Oct 30, 2016
Am looking forward to Saturday, you lot were brilliant last Saturday and I reckon it will be a good game.

We've been quite inconsistent this year, we beat Fulham 4-0 at their place but we were awful on Saturday, and were lucky to get a point.

Knockeart looks like one hell of a player for you, I reckon you will go up but if you don't I reckon he may leave for big money. You seem to have got the best out of Glenn Murray and Lewis Dunk is a rock at the back, got injured whilst at us on loan which was a shame but he has come on leaps and bounds recently.
For us, obviously Tammy has started of good, 12 goals in all comps and a brace for England u21s, Lee Tomlin, whilst being overweight and immensely unfit can produce magic and on his day is probably one of the best cams in this league. At the back we've been poor tbf, our right back position has been unconvincing so far which isn't great and Flint and Magnusson have been inconsistent so far.

Got a bit of a soft spot for Brighton having two mates who are season tickets holders at yours, looking forward to seeing you down here

I'm going 2-2 but if we don't turn up you could trounce us

P.S I've seen a few posts about parking, the best place to park is across the railway tracks where the coaches park, you can get in there for free and its a short walk to the away end from there

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Interesting, I never knew Dunk had been on loan at Bristol City, when was this?

Looking forward to this one too.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
P.S I've seen a few posts about parking, the best place to park is across the railway tracks where the coaches park, you can get in there for free and its a short walk to the away end from there

Thanks for this, useful bit of info. Where exactly is this? I've been to your stadium a few times and always ended up parking on what appears to be an industrial estate, but there is a charge for that.

BristolCity fan

Oct 30, 2016
It is the industrial estate opposite the ground over the train tracks, there will be a sign when you cross the train tracks charging you for parking but its easier to carry straight down the road and there are plenty of spaces for free

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Interesting, I never knew Dunk had been on loan at Bristol City, when was this?

Me neither, but just had a quick look on Wiki.

City deal in Dunk

I have a feeling it was around the time of the court case, I guess it may have been to give him chance to get away from the spot light for a bit

This was months after the court case was done and dusted.

Dunk hadn't started a league game since December 2012 (and in fact had made only one sub appearance in ten months). He was fourth choice behind Greer, Upson and El-Abd. He needed game time, pure and simple.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Expecting a very tough game as our away performances are sketchy although having 4 fantastic centre backs means we will always be strong at the back...strange to think we could lose the current two and replace them with quality.
Still have a few key players missing but whoever steps in will always do the business:)

Can see great things for you brizzles in the very near future and good to see you're hovering around the 20k mark as well although I thought you'd be getting more for certain games.

Will be a bonfire night cracker I'm sure !!!!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Will the stand the away fans are in be rebuilt in the near future? Impressed with all the other 3 stands at your ground.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'll be interested watching Solly tonight. Possible bench appearance on Saturday.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Will the stand the away fans are in be rebuilt in the near future? Impressed with all the other 3 stands at your ground.

That's just one of the worst. I'll happily go see us in Brizzle when they do something about it.
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] I just had to go Advanced and put fecking spaces in!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Have you forgiven us for the playoff final at the millennium stadium yet ��

BristolCity fan

Oct 30, 2016

The club want to but just behind the stand are a row of houses and the owners don't want to sell up, shame really but it keeps a bit of originality to the ground imo

BristolCity fan

Oct 30, 2016
Expecting a very tough game as our away performances are sketchy although having 4 fantastic centre backs means we will always be strong at the back...strange to think we could lose the current two and replace them with quality.
Still have a few key players missing but whoever steps in will always do the business:)

Can see great things for you brizzles in the very near future and good to see you're hovering around the 20k mark as well although I thought you'd be getting more for certain games.

Will be a bonfire night cracker I'm sure !!!!

Tbf, our games v Newcastle and Villa were both reduced capacity games because of the new stand so we weren't able to sell as many tickets as we may of, hopefully we can break the 20k mark v you again on Saturday but with sky im not so sure tbf

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here