Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
All my fans love me
regards
DR

Well I think you're an anti-Semitic, nazi supporting pathetic old racist, who bores people shitless wittering on about when you used to go to football matches, and who lives on benefits, spending his whole time whining about how he hasn't had what he is entitled to from the state and how everyone else is more successful than him (in particular, immigrants).

But maybe your 'fans' have more in common with you ???

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
So, 3 years I can't believe it's not clear to even the most 'challenged' of our friends on here

Leave Campaign's 'Good Deal' and Theresa May's 'Vassal state deal' are one and the same thing and always have been.
Leave Campaign's 'Project Fear' and Boris Johnson's 'No deal' are one and the same thing and always have been.

Well who could have guessed :facepalm:

Jan 30, 2008
Well I think you're an anti-Semitic, nazi supporting pathetic old racist, who bores people shitless wittering on about when you used to go to football matches, and who lives on benefits, spending his whole time whining about how he hasn't had what he is entitled to from the state and how everyone else is more successful than him (in particular, immigrants).

But maybe your 'fans' have more in common with you ???

stop embarrassing yourself :wink:
Regards
DR

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The EU route is going to be higher corporate taxes, attacking tax havens and more transparency throughout. I can therefore see the attractions in profits being crystallised in the UK and / or monies moving to tax havens with UK links - all away from EU jurisdictions.

that would work better if we stay in the EU. the timetable is set by article 50, the timing of the event set by politicans who expected to win. its seems a contrived idea, borderline conspiracy, that the motivation to leave is new tax laws targeting internal market avoidance.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Indeed - apparently we can veto anything we don't like.

Hi Westdene :bigwave:

Did you get the chance to explain how the 'good deal' that you have wanted all along is going to work. The one that was going to benefit Britain, protect the EU's single market and meet your additional red lines ? It's just I've been busy the last few days and may have missed it.

And you know what those undemocratic loon, squealing pig, remoaners are like :rolleyes: © [MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION] and [MENTION=18265]LadySeagull[/MENTION]

They'll start claiming that you naively got taken in by the Leave campaign's 'Good Deal', 'Easiest deal in History' rubbish and were just repeating those soundbites with no idea of what a 'good deal' actually looked like or how it would work.

Whereas it's probably just that I have missed the explanation.

Or maybe you've just been a bit busy yourself and haven't had the chance to explain it yet. After all, it was only 5 days ago :thumbsup:

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

Exactly but we're dealing with an element of undemocratic arrogant people who seem to think they know more than anyone why people voted to leave the EU ,the silent majority will have the last laugh over undemocratic loons Mouldy as you rightly say LEAVE MEANS LEAVE

Regards
DR

I know we really shouldn't drop to their level in highlighting the obvious, maybe their superior intellect would prefer to EVACUATE MEANS EVACUATE.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Indeed - apparently we can veto anything we don't like.

Always remember If you need assistance, thinking of no one in particular (@WATFORD zero) help is always available ... https://www.gov.uk/report-stalker

tenor.gif
:D :thumbsup:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Always remember If you need assistance, thinking of no one in particular (@WATFORD zero) help is always available ... https://www.gov.uk/report-stalker

tenor.gif
:D :thumbsup:

Or maybe you want to have another go at explaining how the 'good deal' you wanted would look. After all your last attempt, forgetting the tradition of two parties in a deal, was one of the funniest posts of the last few weeks :laugh:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I know we really shouldn't drop to their level in highlighting the obvious, maybe their superior intellect would prefer to EVACUATE MEANS EVACUATE.

Drop to their level, don't make me laugh, you can't get any lower than where you are the bottom of the pond.
You and PPF, two peas in a pod, both should be locked up in an asylum.

D

Deleted member 2719

Drop to their level, don't make me laugh, you can't get any lower than where you are the bottom of the pond.
You and PPF, two peas in a pod, both should be locked up in an asylum.

Mate, only posh toffs like yourself had a Raleigh Chopper, folk like us did paper rounds on boneshakers.

I know I am down to earth in the real world I can only assume PPF is too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here