Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

larus

Given your previous posts, and this one, you’re certainly a weird one.

I find the timing of [MENTION=240]larus[/MENTION] posts interesting. He spews his bile late on Friday nights and post match on Saturday’s. He really does need to get laid

You really are a pathetic tosser.

You’re such a **** that you couldn’t even admit when you read a chart wrong. Had to make up pathetic replies so you didn’t look like the fool you are.

As for my personal life - you know f*ck all about me, nor my lifestyle. Trying to make out you can ascertain anything from a post on a certain day/time - wow. How sad are you!

Just stick to your probably shit ugly life in Krautland. If it was so wonderful, why spend so long on here! Loser,

Actually, you can join Harry Wilsons Tw*t on the ignore list.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

You’re such a **** that you couldn’t even admit when you read a chart wrong. Had to make up pathetic replies so you didn’t look like the fool you are.

As for my personal life - you know f*ck all about me, nor my lifestyle. Trying to make out you can ascertain anything from a post on a certain day/time - wow. How sad are you!

Just stick to your probably shit ugly life in Krautland. If it was so wonderful, why spend so long on here! Loser,

:lolol:

I have suggested you’re a very angry person. And you do everything you can to demonstrate this....repeatedly.

Yours, Herr Tubthumper
Krautland

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I know there is no place for football on this thread but I notice the hard core Brexiteers match had an incredible scoreline today.

Sunderland 4 Coventry 5

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

You’ll have seen the result today then :)

albion68

Oct 27, 2011
You think we should leave because Germany is going into recession? I know some readers think you are comedy gold, but I think you are a moron, so I'm putting you on ignore.

That does not make sense referendum was 2016 , reports of Europe going into recession are recent . I am just pointing out that things might not be great in EU economies because of being in the EU but of coarse this might not be true just information thats on TV or in some Newspapers.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
That does not make sense referendum was 2016 , reports of Europe going into recession are recent . I am just pointing out that things might not be great in EU economies because of being in the EU but of coarse this might not be true just information thats on TV or in some Newspapers.

I think the general consensus is that the EU is heading for a recession but so are we. Brexit or no, I think globally we are heading for a tough ride.

albion68

Oct 27, 2011
I think the general consensus is that the EU is heading for a recession but so are we. Brexit or no, I think globally we are heading for a tough ride.

Thanks for your honesty about the EU ,obviously i am finding something negative about the EU but i thought the UK was doing well at the moment in comparison ,but i will try and look into this but Economists often get things wrong.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I blame the EU partly for present mess as they were to skilled negotiators and TM was out witted and made mistakes from what i read about the process .

Hang on

You're blaming the EU for this, because they are better negotiators than Theresa May is?

That's possibly the most ridiculous thing i've read in a long time.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Hang on

You're blaming the EU for this, because they are better negotiators than Theresa May is?

Not only is she a terrible negotiator, she bragged about how good she was going to be. What a prick.

albion68

Oct 27, 2011
Hang on

If the EU had not been so good in the negotiations fighting their corner in the "Divorce" from the UK and TM had come back with a deal that majority MP`s would vote through we would have left by now .They would not have known the deal would not get through so they inadvertently are part of the problem .But the EU now sees the situation as an opportunity for the UK to stay in the EU ,going by comments from Tusk talking about 1 million remainers march etc.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

I'd like to think that the timing of this post responding to ' He spews his bile late on Friday nights and post match on Saturday’s ' is pure comedy genius.

Sadly though, I think not :down:

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If the EU had not been so good in the negotiations fighting their corner in the "Divorce" from the UK and TM had come back with a deal that majority MP`s would vote through we would have left by now .They would not have known the deal would not get through so they inadvertently are part of the problem .But the EU now sees the situation as an opportunity for the UK to stay in the EU ,going by comments from Tusk talking about 1 million remainers march etc.

We can still leave whenever we want. We still have the same two options we have since the day after the referendum.

Maybe if we had got on with one of them, we wouldn't still be here whining, 3 years on :shrug:

albion68

Oct 27, 2011
We can still leave whenever we want. We still have the same two options we have since the day after the referendum.

Maybe if we had got on with one of them, we wouldn't still be here whining, 3 years on :shrug:

IMO we will end up compromising by going for Customs Union which does not effect freedom of movement correct me if i am wrong.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
London is the capital of England. That should answer your ridiculous question. :)

It is no more ridiculous than suggesting we force any other part of the UK to leave the UK, just because it causes an issue for a version of Brexit that you prefer.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It is no more ridiculous than suggesting we force any other part of the UK to leave the UK, just because it causes an issue for a version of Brexit that you prefer.

Why do you presume I haven't wanted English independence a long time, it's pretty annoying. I am not an ardent advocate of it though, I just believe it would be good for the constituent countries, especially England and Scotland.

And you are really trying to argue that London, the capital of England, has as much right to independence as Scotland? Wow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here