Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
They are thick.

They've allowed themselves to be coerced into thinking they wanted to leave despite nobody caring until the Tories brought it up.

Then they let themselves to be coerced into believing they have really voted for the best deal in history.

Then they let themselves be coerced into believing that they knowingly voted to be slightly poorer.

Then they knowingly let themselves be coerced into believing no deal was always an option.

Then they let themselves be coerced into believing that we'd be very worse off as a result of no deal l, that the ending of peace was a price worth paying and now accepting there is a tolerable death too in order to get this through.

At the same time, people.who have identified the different stages of moving the goalposts are undemocratic lunatics and traitors.

They have even managed to persuade themselves that the undemocratic remainers are less democratic than the leave campaign. A campaign for which would have officially been voided if their were legally binding.

This process has been the crime of the century. Supported by thickos and racists.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

:lolol::lolol: Nice rant, feel better?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Funny that people seem to trust the likes of Farage, Johnson, Gove, Patel and Cummings. All proven liars and cheats.

When the right wing press has groomed you for decades I'm afraid it can't easily be undone, regardless of the facts. Got a few in my family, I'd rather concentrate on pragmatists..

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
lunatic.png

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
You have to understand though Leave voters wanted out, whatever.

The project fear campaign has just stirred the remainers up to melting point and you all have bought it.

So bite the bullet and stop feeding power crazy Corbyn and McDonnell and accept that leave won the vote, it really is that easy.
Nobody "won" the vote. People can't even remember the benefits of leaving anymore. They remember an outcome and feel it should be delivered at all costs.

Connie Huq (sp) explained it quite clearly if admittedly was done in a fit of rage. The basis being where do leavers draw the line in the name of democracy?

If the EU said in the event of no deal all leavers were going to have their heads chopped off, would they still want to leave?

If the answer is no, then by their own definition, they would be apparently be acting un-democratic. So the question which no leaver has answered so far, how many lives are you willing to sacrifice to get your precious brexit?

We're not just talking about obvious causes of death such as inability to get insulin and cancer drugs. We are also talking about indirect causes of death such as more poverty, homeless, poorer living standards and higher food prices.

Higher living costs will cause people to turn to drugs and alcohol to cope with the strain. People will become homeless, causing more drug deaths and Hypothermia on the streets.

Poorer living standards means worse.mental health and more risk of suicide.

Higher food prices will mean the healthier foods are.not obtainable to poorer families. Poor diets can lead to heart problems and ultimately death.

How many? HOW MANY DEATHS IN THE NAME OF BREXIT?

Remainers aren't the traitors here. Brexiters have turned their backs on their brother and sisters.

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
No infrastructure, no solution to NI border, No plan, No staff to implement plan, WTO tariffs (From scratch), Pound falls, industries suffer due to late arrivals of equipments, food prices rising, which will do for now... what is your definition of 'no deal' ?
He doesn't realise even with a no deal, the UK will have to propose a backstop alternative in order to ratify a trade agreement. Or he does but doesn't care .

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
Funny that people seem to trust the likes of Farage, Johnson, Gove, Patel and Cummings. All proven liars and cheats.
And in contempt of parliament. It's like me taking a piss on my bosses desk then keeping my work pass.

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
They're happy to watch the country stagnate all because it somehow keeps them in a happy state of limbo , you can't carry on like that and we wont carry on like that, for whom the bell tolls

regards
DF
We had consistent growth before this. We have since had a contraction and 40bn wiped off GDP. Leavers aren't advocating stagnation , they're advocating recession in the name of the mighty British Empire.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
[tweet]1171369140290031616[/tweet]

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
We had consistent growth before this. We have since had a contraction and 40bn wiped off GDP. Leavers aren't advocating stagnation , they're advocating recession in the name of the mighty British Empire.

But....Blue Passports and a festival of Britain...

D

Deleted member 22389

But were not leaving via a 'crash', Jezza and Bercow have deemed that a deal it is. So why the doom & gloom, and why does Jezza keep repeating 'crash'?

He's hoping to get back all the Labour voters his party ****ed off over the years. Unfortunately for him, people like politicians who don't change their mind half way through. Farages Brexit Party bus will be in his areas soon.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Of course, I know they were found innocent, because of false evidence, but that is not the full story.

There is NO smoke without fire, and trust me I know more about this than you might think.

Corbyn and McDonnell are dangerous men and anyone who believes otherwise has been brainwashed.

Why not explain that a bit more? It might even help your argument if you explain what you know.

Jan 30, 2008
I don't actually know and nor do you. It all depends on the outcome of the GE.

Personally I think the best thing for the country is to leave (which is not what I want) but we must stay inside the customs union and pay for access to the single market. If we could cobble together an arrangement that sees us outside the juristiction of certain other European bodies then even better. What cannot be allowed to happen is what this utter fckwitt of a PM seems to be insisting on doing - shutting down debate, and shutting down scrutiny of his own behaviour, and insisting a no deal is what was voted for. It's a betrayal of this country.

If people vote for him in the next election and he gets the numbers to allow it, then so be it as he'd have a mandate. But let's not pretend he has one now.
Yes, but he's offered the GE to sort it out, tell me who's running scared though ?
Regards
DF

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yes, but he's offered the GE to sort it out, tell me who's running scared though ?
Regards
DF
Nobody is running scared. We're having a GE after 31st October passes, which is the date by which BoZo was going to unilaterally and immorally bounce us out of the EU without a deal, at the cost of jobs and peace in Ireland.

Jan 30, 2008

Project fear Mikey, have you got your grab bag handy
Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here