Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I disappeared from this thread on January 31st 2020, the job was done and I didn’t need to rub your noses in it.. I returned last week when a powerful and IMPRESSIVE mod merged it with the break up of the UK thread, I now realise all the fun I’ve been missing winding woopsy daisies like you and Herr Flick up [emoji23]
Never resided In Birmingham..sorry, cannot help with that one, I did however once shag an old dirty from Smethwick.....she loved the spam javelin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

.... bragging about your “fortune”, unsolicited comments about your alleged sexual prowess. Can I ask a question, how tall are you? I’m guessing 5’ 5” ish?

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
I’d recommend you ignore this entire sub forum going forward [emoji106]

Think yourself honoured you are not 'on the list'! You must be bringing more to the table than JCFG and BL. Or just less of the bad stuff. As for my fellow Remainers - scholars and refined types that they are - I couldn't lead my sad little life without their pearls of wisdom.

I don't mind a bit of bantz - it's just where you draw the line. Equally, they are entirely free to expunge my humble contributions from their lives, which, like mine, are simply too short to spend in the company of folk you don't much care for.

Jan 30, 2008
The tolerant left on here won’t be happy with that...
“ The nasty, racist UK is trying to starve out our EU Brothers and Sisters , send them more of our money or we’ll demand another vote “
****ing losers.

Better off setting up their own rescue fund for their beloved Homelands
Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
Think yourself honoured you are not 'on the list'! You must be bringing more to the table than JCFG and BL. Or just less of the bad stuff. As for my fellow Remainers - scholars and refined types that they are - I couldn't lead my sad little life without their pearls of wisdom.

I don't mind a bit of bantz - it's just where you draw the line. Equally, they are entirely free to expunge my humble contributions from their lives, which, like mine, are simply too short to spend in the company of folk you don't much care for.

Why would any worth their salt put anyone on ignore ?, seems to me a personal form of censorship ,sad days indeed if you have to hide away from things you don't agree with
Regards
DF

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Why would any worth their salt put anyone on ignore ?, seems to me a personal form of censorship ,sad days indeed if you have to hide away from things you don't agree with
Regards
DF

I think it's less a case of hiding away than moving to another seat when you are sharing the train with someone who has dubious habits. The exchange rate between my worth and salt has fallen, but I'll take the hit.

Were there a 'being ignored league' table I'm guessing you might be the Man City?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I disappeared from this thread on January 31st 2020, the job was done and I didn’t need to rub your noses in it.. I returned last week when a powerful and IMPRESSIVE mod merged it with the break up of the UK thread, I now realise all the fun I’ve been missing winding woopsy daisies like you and Herr Flick up [emoji23]
Never resided In Birmingham..sorry, cannot help with that one, I did however once shag an old dirty from Smethwick.....she loved the spam javelin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NSC Gold from Two Baker Lites. This kind of stuff is why I don't have people on ignore...

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
My goodness the Brexit Brains trust have had a busy night, when do these people sleep :lolol:

So what did I miss ?

Two of them did short spells in the Navy, but love to keep talking about it constantly. (And one joined for the sex ???)
Bob Crow has somehow managed to keep one of them in well paid work
One of them has a house

The one with a house AND a job (but apparently no relationship or friends), has obviously become a new idol alongside Johnson, Farage and co for rest of the Brexiteer dregs. Oh and absolutely nothing about Brexit.

Have I missed anything ?

Anyway, back on topic, It's always interesting to see how other countries outside of UK/EU view the situation.

Brexit leaves London fighting for its future as Europe poaches business

More than 99% of Aquis Exchange's European share trading moved from London to its Paris venue immediately following Brexit, according to Haynes. "Almost never do you see liquidity shift overnight," he told CNN Business.

London's share of trading in euro-denominated interest rate swaps, which are used to hedge against moves in interest rates, also collapsed from nearly 40% last July to about 10% in January. EU trading facilities accounted for about a quarter of the market in January, up from less than 10% in July, according to data provider IHS Markit. Trading on US venues doubled to 20%, in a sign that New York could also stand to gain from London's woes.

The loss of finance business in London looks more dramatic when compared with 2016, the year Britain voted to leave the European Union. International financial services firms have migrated £1.2 trillion ($1.6 trillion) worth of assets and relocated 7,500 jobs from Britain to the European Union since the referendum, according to data tracked by EY and published in October. "We see this as a first wave," William Wright, managing director of London-based think tank New Financial wrote in January. It's plausible that about 35,000 jobs might move in the medium term, according to Wright. "The bigger threat for the UK in the medium term is that the EU tries to force more business to relocate," he added.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/25/investing/brexit-london-financial-services/index.html

Looks like it isn't just the EU that sees the London markets ripe for 'cherry picking' :shootself

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
My goodness the Brexit Brains trust have had a busy night, when do these people sleep :lolol:

So what did I miss ?

Two of them did short spells in the Navy, but love to keep talking about it constantly. (And one joined for the sex ???)
One of them has a house

The one with a house AND a job (but apparently no relationship or friends), has obviously become a new idol alongside Johnson, Farage and co for rest of the Brexiteer dregs. Oh and absolutely nothing about Brexit.

Have I missed anything ?

Anyway, back on topic, It's always interesting to see how other countries outside of UK/EU view the situation.

More than 99% of Aquis Exchange's European share trading moved from London to its Paris venue immediately following Brexit, according to Haynes. "Almost never do you see liquidity shift overnight," he told CNN Business.

London's share of trading in euro-denominated interest rate swaps, which are used to hedge against moves in interest rates, also collapsed from nearly 40% last July to about 10% in January. EU trading facilities accounted for about a quarter of the market in January, up from less than 10% in July, according to data provider IHS Markit. Trading on US venues doubled to 20%, in a sign that New York could also stand to gain from London's woes.

The loss of finance business in London looks more dramatic when compared with 2016, the year Britain voted to leave the European Union. International financial services firms have migrated £1.2 trillion ($1.6 trillion) worth of assets and relocated 7,500 jobs from Britain to the European Union since the referendum, according to data tracked by EY and published in October. "We see this as a first wave," William Wright, managing director of London-based think tank New Financial wrote in January. It's plausible that about 35,000 jobs might move in the medium term, according to Wright. "The bigger threat for the UK in the medium term is that the EU tries to force more business to relocate," he added.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/25/investing/brexit-london-financial-services/index.html

Looks like it isn't just the EU that sees the London markets ripe for 'cherry picking' :shootself

Brexit: the gift that goes on giving (to other countries).

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

So what did I miss ?

One of them has a house

Have I missed anything :facepalm:

I wonder what the loss of this will cost the nation?

Smaller economy, smaller tax base....

But it doesn't matter the Polish plaster in Polegate has headed home...

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

So what did I miss ?

One of them has a house

Have I missed anything ?

Ahh wonderful, I was wondering when you were going make an appearance, talking of appearance, I wonder which user is logged onto Watford Zero account today, I’m hoping for a bit of Friday fun so let’s hope it’s Watford Edit[emoji6]

Edit Oh and thank gawd you’re back, I’m afraid the rest of your little crew let you down when you’re away [emoji6]

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Ahh wonderful, I was wondering when you were going make an appearance, talking of appearance, I wonder which user is logged onto Watford Zero account today, I’m hoping for a bit of Friday fun so let’s hope it’s Watford Edit[emoji6]

Edit Oh and thank gawd you’re back, I’m afraid the rest of your little crew let you down when you’re away [emoji6]

That desperate old front bottom doesn’t know whether he’s coming or cumming, talks out of his rusty bullet hole most of the time [emoji2371]

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Now, I think I may be on stony ground here, but let's give it a go.

Try and have a little think about the stupid things that you keep posting.

Maybe you could ask a mod how many people use my account ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here