Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The EU will put a border in pace to protect their Trading bloc.

But as [MENTION=21401]pastafarian[/MENTION] took great joy in pointing out above, the WTO couldn't force the UK to put a border in place. (Missing the point completely of what the WTO can do :lolol: ).

What it does do is enforce it's MFN (Most favoured nation) rule, which says whatever we do for one country (or trading bloc), we must do for all, so when the UK insists it will not put in a border, that is a rule not just for the EU, but for the whole world, and across all our borders.

So we then have completely open borders and no checks, controls or tariffs for the whole wide world. That should get the traffic moving nicely into the UK with no border controls whatsoever. Queuing in the yet to be built lorry parks to get back out maybe another matter, as I don't know of any other country you could go to, that would let you in with no borders, controls or tariffs.

Sounds like the perfect plan - Taking back control :facepalm:

Sooner or later reality catches up, the tide is going out and the Emperor is naked

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
A government-backed satellite project to rival the EU’s has been scrapped and labelled nothing more than a “vanity project” by a former Tory defence minister.

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/uk-goverment-could-rejoin-eu-s-galileo-system-1-6848108

What about the £900m they've spent on that satelite company Oneweb, a bankrupt US technology company...

#toryincompentence

Where are the Tax Payers Alliance when you need them?

Look like its back to the EU and get real...

Dont need satalites, we invented the hovercraft so use them instead

Regards

DF

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Caudwell say it as it is.

'May was beaten black and blue by Brussels bully boys'.

Boris standing strong for the UK.

How refreshing to hear it on the BBC, surprised they didn't gag Caudwell.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Brussels-bully-boys.html#v-155028219898907378

Johnson capitulated on the WA and put a border in the Irish sea after May secured a concession.

Johnson is dead right the WA threatens the integrity of the UK, problem was it was his idea.

I'm afraid Mouldy you're just another victim, you were sold a pup. Sorry no money back now

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

D

Deleted member 2719

Johnson capitulated on the WA and put a border in the Irish sea after May secured a concession.

Johnson is dead right the WA threatens the integrity of the UK, problem was it was his idea.

I'm afraid Mouldy you're just another victim, you were sold a pup. Sorry no money back now

Never been sold a pup in my life.

If it ever happens, I know how to handle puppies.

BOOM.

The UK is like the Albion awaiting to hit their true potential and no shackles holding us back.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/poli...7-mcaS2wSLA9z_TdW7yy2lNUqLlHVA78GxEKwVdGibbe8

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

BOOM.

The UK is like the Albion awaiting to hit their true potential and no shackles holding us back.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/poli...7-mcaS2wSLA9z_TdW7yy2lNUqLlHVA78GxEKwVdGibbe8

So you can read the Daily Express Mouldy - but you do so without scrutiny or scepticism.
Just a thought, but you might be a little more objective (and intelligent) in your judgements if you consider who is sending the messages, who is the intended audience and what is the purpose of the text.....
Try it!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

BOOM.

Yeap but the Albion found Tony Bloom and invested a couple of hundred of millions in us.

Since 2016 all we're seen is capital flight for the UK, the pound fell and has never recovered. That's the true measure of where we're at

Looks the more quality journalism from the Express, always good for laugh. Feel for journalist who has to do this everyday, its work experience I guess..

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

So you can read the Daily Express Mouldy - but you do so without scrutiny or scepticism.
Just a thought, but you might be a little more objective (and intelligent) in your judgements if you consider who is sending the messages, who is the intended audience and what is the purpose of the text.....
Try it!

Judgements old fella have never been a problem, they are probably my biggest strength. I don't just look at the here and now, perhaps you should get yer head outta the Guardian and try it???

Yeap but the Albion found Tony Bloom and invested hundreds of millions in us.

Since 2016 all we're seen is capital flight, the pound fell and has never recovered.

Looks the more quality journalism from the Express, always good for laugh. Feel for journalist...

Did the Albion find Tony Bloom? I think he actually followed the Albion, aren't we lucky.

All will work itself out, remember we overshot our stay at the EU's party for probably a decade, it's time to spread our wings and meet some more totty.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Judgements old fella have never been a problem, they are probably my biggest strength. I don't just look at the here and now, perhaps you should get yer head outta the Guardian and try it???

Did the Albion find Tony Bloom? I think he actually followed the Albion, aren't we lucky.

All will work itself out, remember we overshot our stay at the EU's party for probably a decade, it's time to spread our wings and meet some more totty.

So who's Britain's answer to Tony Bloom, you know real fans...

Jacob Ree-Mogg?
Jim Radcliffe?
James Dyson?
Michael Ashcroft?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

What a typically silly and presumptuous comment! You didn't use much judgement in that incorrect assumption.
Maybe you could be a little more circumspect? Or perhaps you are not capable of it....

You declare your strength to be judgements; I agree you constantly make them - but you show no obvious balance or critical faculty in making them.
You always behave like a rather poorly informed right wing propaganda mouthpiece

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

So who's Britain's answer to Tony Bloom, you know real fans...

Jacob Ree-Mogg?
Jim Radcliffe?
James Dyson?
Michael Ashcroft?

What a typically silly and presumptuous comment. You didn't use much judgement in that incorrect assumption.
Maybe you could be a little more circumspect? Or perhaps you are not capable of it....

You declare your strengths as judgement; I agree you constant make them - but you show no obvious balance or critical faculty in making them.
You always behave like a rather poorly informed right wing propaganda mouthpiece

Sorry gents, I said I would never come back to this thread because it's full of negativity and lack of acceptance from the remoaners.

I get it that you wanted to spout your activist heads off Pre-Brexit, but the fact you can't even take it on the chin so far down the road tells me a lot about the lack of civility and backbone that you possess.

It's like having a conversation with Steven Bray, you have nothing else in your lives, but your happy to keep making noise just because that's what you do.

That's me done on the Brexit thread.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

Sorry gents, I said I would never come back to this thread because it's full of negativity and lack of acceptance from the remoaners.

I get it that you wanted to spout your activist heads off Pre-Brexit, but the fact you can't even take it on the chin so far down the road tells me a lot about the lack of civility and backbone that you possess.

It's like having a conversation with Steven Bray, you have nothing else in your lives, but your happy to keep making noise just because that's what you do.

Good bye Mouldy. Go back to trivia where you manage much better... Sorry to say your daft propaganda won't be missed on this thread.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018

Another thin skinned Brexiteer sensing a cluster**** runs before it occurs

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

All the best, I'd start a new account. Its the easiest way out of mess you've helped create. I'd dump Johnson as well he's on borrowed time

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit

Good grief. :ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here