Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I fear you may well have caught the conspiracy bug off some of the tolerant, educated lefties that stalk this thread, symptoms include accusing people that had the cheek to vote to leave the EU of having multiple accounts and an uncontrollable urge to talk out of ones clacker valve, on occasion it can manifest into outright racist abuse to those that had the audacity to vote to leave the EU.

On our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You say audacity, I say stupidity. I am not particularly risk-averse, but generally there has to be some sort of potential reward to warrant the risk, and I can't see one. You have to believe in the fairy tales of the Leave campaign to think there will be any.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
From a nitwit who calls out RACISM! and when asked where, so scared of being ridiculed … runs away :lolol:
Seriously, step back from the bottle

Well I happen to find the term G****n a racist term, it’s intended to be racist and the vermin that use it intend it to be racist.

On our way.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
You say audacity, I say stupidity. I am not particularly risk-averse, but generally there has to be some sort of potential reward to warrant the risk, and I can't see one. You have to believe in the fairy tales of the Leave campaign to think there will be any.

Wow...just wow.

On our way.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Well I happen to find the term G****n a racist term, it’s intended to be racist and the vermin that use it intend it to be racist.

On our way.

Yeah, but you happen to think a lot of stupid things, so lets not give your opinion too much weight eh?

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018

On our way.

A white person, calling some other white people gammon, racist?

NURSE!!
He's been back in the drinks cabinet!

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
You know what you are.
No drinks for Me, work in the morning, Friday however.....

On our way.

I know what you are as well. An absolute clown, who talks crap, and when questioned about it .. Runs away

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

On our way.

EDIT: It's just not worth the effort.

Last edited:

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Oh lookee here! Another NSC brexiter sharing far right content. Or are you Das Reich in disguise?

How nice to have a link to far right, white nationalist Laura Towler on NSC. Is she still hanging out with Neo-nazis? What are your views on the 'Great Replacement' BeHereNow?

Meanwhile some other brexiters are claiming that the word gammon is racist :ffsparr:

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
This seems to come up again and again when they are losing an argument.

Time AND time again we hear the familiar cry of the brexiter, 'If you voted leave they call you a racist!' or similar. Well, no, when you're acting like a bigot you get called a bigot.
Now, bearing in mind that people are going to be very careful what they post on here we've still had, that I've noticed, 3 posters share far right links on this thread. There's also a poster who enjoys the content produced and shared by virulent anti-semites. It's not a great look is it, when one of the main arguments brexiters put forward isn't what's good about brexit but how they are bullied by nasty remainers calling them racists.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
It might have been simpler for you to have said: "Sorry. Misread the original post."

BTW, where on earth did I say 'wind your neck in, rejoin won'? (I'm not expecting an answer though - easier for you to announce that you can't be arsed with boring hypotheses.)

I didn’t misread your original post though. You wanted to know if following a voting decision to rejoin the EU, would leavers accept that referendum decision to rejoin or would they be a weasel undemocratic loon like you and not accept a referendum decision.
Havnt seen anyone say they would not accept a referendum decision to rejoin.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I think you have to give Dominic Cummings some credit. He has understood exactly what his target market will buy

singlemarket.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
brexitbus.jpg
gotbrexitdone.jpg

And they have, every single time, but at least this one will only cost them £12 :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here