Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The Internet has finally eaten itself today.

It has been a joy to behold.

The well known racist PPF uses his Baker lite account to accuse someone of racism.

He gets owned and disappears - only to appear indignantly with his PPF account. It was so predictable, I was waiting for the post.

SNIGGER means SNIGGER, folks, and I leave you to it...

Lol.

Jan 30, 2008

The well known racist PPF uses his Baker lite account to accuse someone of racism.

He gets owned and disappears - only to appear indignantly with his PPF account. It was so predictable, I was waiting for the post.

Lol.

Laugh as much as you want sparkle, you're so wide of the mark I'll give you a well earned cap :dunce:
Regards
DF

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Laugh as much as you want sparkle, you're so wide of the mark I'll give you a well earned cap :dunce:
Regards
DF

Oh great, you're free.

Would you take a moment to ask the question put to you in post 109109: Just out of interest, if a group of membership-supporters managed to persuade the voting public that returning to the EU would be a surefire route to a land of milk and honey would you sit back and let it all happen, silent apart from a whistle of acceptance? Or would you join those resisting it?

It's a Yes or No job so it shouldn't take a second.

Jan 30, 2008
Oh great, you're free.

Would you take a moment to ask the question put to you in post 109109: Just out of interest, if a group of membership-supporters managed to persuade the voting public that returning to the EU would be a surefire route to a land of milk and honey would you sit back and let it all happen, silent apart from a whistle of acceptance? Or would you join those resisting it?

It's a Yes or No job so it shouldn't take a second.

I wouldn't concern yourself with speculation, as I've said time and time again LEAVE MEANS LEAVE as instructed in the referendum result , that's all that matters, time to move on Mr imp you 've had your three years of stalling, hope you enjoyed it
Regards
DF

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
That and I just don’t think they can help themselves. They are not the nicest of posters at the best of times. Some of them are positively vile and frankly, unhinged like Das Reich. Brats who not only want their “win” but want to gloat too.
Clearly dragged up.
I think this could be said of some of the Remain posters too. We've all seen those disgusting posts, from the chap who names himself after a bicycle.

Leavers have taken a lot of abuse on this thread, from (some) Remain posters who think they know better and use derogatory terms to describe anyone who voted to leave. To some extent, I think Leave posters have been remarkably tolerant. The majority of posters on this thread are Remain supporters, and you do have a habit of ganging up to try to belittle Leavers' views.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Strangely funny and deeply disturbing at the same time..... it's difficult to know whether to laugh or to cry!

The better informed leavers on here knew they'd made a huge mistake in late 2016 but have never come clean with themselves. The rest were groomed and I'm afraid are going to learn some hard lessons

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
The better informed leavers on here knew they'd made a huge mistake in late 2016 but have never come clean with themselves. The rest were groomed and I'm afraid are going to learn some hard lessons

If only we weren't manacled together in this idiocy.....

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
LEAVE MEANS LEAVE as instructed in the referendum result , that's all that matters

So the minute we've left there can be no argument democratically against rejoining if that is wanted? So you will sit back and not resist rejoining?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Strangely funny and deeply disturbing at the same time..... it's difficult to know whether to laugh or to cry!

Somehow I think Johnson is going to struggle on " The easiest Deal in the World " …..

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
We will be members of the EU in all but name until at least the end of 2020. The gloating and bell bonging are all a bit premature.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
We will be members of the EU in all but name until at least the end of 2020. The gloating and bell bonging are all a bit premature.

What changes at 11pm in Friday though is Brexiters own the project, time to take 100% ownership. No one to blame but themselves.

We've heard all the rhetoric, time to deliver

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Lol.

I fear you may well have caught the conspiracy bug off some of the tolerant, educated lefties that stalk this thread, symptoms include accusing people that had the cheek to vote to leave the EU of having multiple accounts and an uncontrollable urge to talk out of ones clacker valve, on occasion it can manifest into outright racist abuse to those that had the audacity to vote to leave the EU.

On our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
I fear you may well have caught the conspiracy bug off some of the tolerant, educated lefties that stalk this thread, symptoms include accusing people that had the cheek to vote to leave the EU of having multiple accounts and an uncontrollable urge to talk out of ones clacker valve, on occasion it can manifest into outright racist abuse to those that had the audacity to vote to leave the EU.

On our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From a nitwit who calls out RACISM! and when asked where, so scared of being ridiculed … runs away :lolol:
Seriously, step back from the bottle

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I think this could be said of some of the Remain posters too. We've all seen those disgusting posts, from the chap who names himself after a bicycle.

Leavers have taken a lot of abuse on this thread, from (some) Remain posters who think they know better and use derogatory terms to describe anyone who voted to leave. To some extent, I think Leave posters have been remarkably tolerant. The majority of posters on this thread are Remain supporters, and you do have a habit of ganging up to try to belittle Leavers' views.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

When someone posts something patently daft, more than one other poster is likely to call them out on it. It is not ganging up.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here