Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Getting leavers to pay for this is up there with Nige charging £50 to join his march....

Leave voters, having proved that they will fall for anything, are going to be targeted and utterly rinsed by the government. Mugs.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Leave voters, having proved that they will fall for anything, are going to be targeted and utterly rinsed by the government. Mugs.

200.gif

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
£50,000 a Bong ? They are sold in town for a tenner.

Or am I being confused and this should be on the transfer thread.

I'll drive him to Westminster for that....

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
[tweet]1217453876099657729[/tweet]

The people that post and share this sort of nonsense about 2/3rds not voting for Brexit don’t seem to understand that the number of the population that never voted for Brexit outnumbered those of the population that never voted for Remaining in the EU. They don’t seem to understand that a 50% +1 referendum is won on a positive vote aspect are not won by adding on the non votes. It’s a basic non-understanding of how democracy works. It seems to be prevalent on twitter.

Come on, own up. Which one of you remoaners (not the same as remainers) phoned up the Jeremy Vine show and acted like a plank.

[tweet]1217106926045224961[/tweet]

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The people that post and share this sort of nonsense about 2/3rds not voting for Brexit don’t seem to understand that the number of the population that never voted for Brexit outnumbered those of the population that never voted for Remaining in the EU. They don’t seem to understand that a 50% +1 referendum is won on a positive vote aspect are not won by adding on the non votes. It’s a basic non-understanding of how democracy works. It seems to be prevalent on twitter.

Cheer up Broflake, you need to get yourself down the "Border in the Irish Sea" celebratory event in parliament square on the night of the 31st.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Cheer up Broflake, you need to get yourself down the "Border in the Irish Sea" celebratory event in parliament square on the night of the 31st.

Couldnt give a monkeys about Big Ben or any other "event" either.
I wont be participating.

Jan 30, 2008
Cry me a river. Grow a pair you triggered, big girls blouse.

A lot of the country don’t want Brexit. Many people will continue to protest it. Not me. It’s over. The idiots won. But some won’t be quiet. Put your big girl’s pants on and deal with it, Snowflake.
its not a case of wining it's all about enacting a Democratic result :wink:
regards
DF

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here