Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
He strikes me as the fox who's finally got into the hen house only to realise he's vegetarian.

Yes but once in there the chickens did have better working conditions, free education and healthcare, and a profit share from the eggs they laid. Despite being accused of anti-poultrism, and having been previously photographed meeting poultry terrorist organisations such as KFC, the fox did have a positive impact on the hens despite a wobbly approach to leadership.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yes but once in there the chickens did have better working conditions, free education and healthcare, and a profit share from the eggs they laid. Despite being accused of anti-poultrism, and having been previously photographed meeting poultry terrorist organisations such as KFC, the fox did have a positive impact on the hens despite a wobbly approach to leadership.

Don't jackboot your way onto my beautiful crafted, cutesie, SHORT analogy with your labouring missive. :lol:

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Wiggo threatening Carole Cadwalladr with legal action when she hasn't done anything except taunt him a bit on twitter, meanwhile Guido confesses on twitter they have downloaded on 1096 pages of the leak

Isn't that a little bit dumb?

Well yes. Unless we are going to be treated to the popcorn spectacle of Wigmore suing Paul Staines. Wouldn't look good if Wigmore was selective in who he sued. All moot anyway as he's blowing hot air out his arse.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
As are their acolytes.

This morning I challenged the notion that Corbyn and his policies were Marxist.
I rebuked that.
The reply didn't mention my rebuttal but did shoehorn in Communism.
I rebuked that, as well.

Silence.

Spaffle out some name calling, don't back it up, run away.

If you can't hold up against scrutiny from me, a person who has never ever voted for, or really agreed with, The Labour Party, what the hell are you doing sounding off with pro Tory propaganda?

Is rebuke for refute the new NSCism? Were loose

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Just received my new passport. The words European Union are gone from the front and it’s pages are chock full of British Images.
Ppf could literally use it as a jazz mag. Pastafarian could easily add it to his bookmark bar.
Would have thought it would still have the EU wording on the front. Seeing as we are still in the EU.
Still, at least it’s not in racist blue.
Hmmm

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Just received my new passport. The words European Union are gone from the front and it’s pages are chock full of British Images.
Ppf could literally use it as a jazz mag. Pastafarian could easily add it to his bookmark bar.
Would have thought it would still have the EU wording on the front. Seeing as we are still in the EU.
Still, at least it’s not in racist blue.
Hmmm

Racist blue?YOu trying to say Albion are racist?:lolol:

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Racist blue?YOu trying to say Albion are racist?:lolol:

You never did follow up about that Muslim SS company that committed atrocities in France, Puys I believe you said.
Will you? Or is this another perfect example of you talking out your arse?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You never did follow up about that Muslim SS company that committed atrocities in France, Puys I believe you said.
Will you? Or is this another perfect example of you talking out your arse?

pretty sure if you were interested you could google it ...but then again it might not be there , my old man was in Palestine after the war....crying babies left in prams out in the sun .....some well meaning soul goes to the rescue , picks the baby out of the pram ...BOOOM...!! i wonder if you'd find that on google ....have a look,if you're bothered.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
pretty sure if you were interested you could google it ...but then again it might not be there , my old man was in Palestine after the war....crying babies left in prams out in the sun .....some well meaning soul goes to the rescue , picks the baby out of the pram ...BOOOM...!! i wonder if you'd find that on google ....have a look,if you're bothered.

I did google it. He is talking out of his arse.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

I'd venture that he was misled or mistaken.

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
Leo Varadkar saying EU making positive noises about Labour's custom union proposals. #letsgetapallatablebrexitdone #orremain

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I did google it. He is talking out of his arse.

Better than blowing smoke out of it Dave :smokin:.Looking forward to Labour vanishing in the elections?:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here