Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
This from the clown who seems to think murdering 20,000 Poles is irrelevant.

Ive never said that. At all. Another lie from you.

Tell me more about this SS Muslim unit involved in atrocities in France. Puy, I believe you said.
I know, and more importantly, you know, thats bollocks, but, tell me about it, as its a secret only known to you from what I can see.
Its obviously a lie, not up there with you drinking with Robson when you 15, or drinking with Waffen SS veterans, but a lie.
Youre basically, a lying ****, with absolutely no talent for it. Looking forward to another colourful tale from you, about more bullshit.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Tell me more about this SS Muslim unit involved in atrocities in France. Puy, I believe you said. I know, and more importantly, you know, thats bollocks. Again, but, tell me about, as its a secret only known to you from what I can see.
Up there with your drinking with Robson when you 15, and drinking with Waffen SS veterans. Youre basically, a lying ****, with absolutely no talent for it. Looking forward to another colourful tale from you, about more bullshit.

Mate, do what I do - put the dweeb on ignore. Your heart rate will drop and you'll feel so much cleaner :thumbsup:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Tell me more about this SS Muslim unit involved in atrocities in France. Puy, I believe you said.
I know, and more importantly, you know, thats bollocks, but, tell me about it, as its a secret only known to you from what I can see.
Up there with your drinking with Robson when you 15, and drinking with Waffen SS veterans. Youre basically, a lying ****, with absolutely no talent for it. Looking forward to another colourful tale from you, about more bullshit.

:lolol: And don’t forget when he tried to back up his Robbo story he again got caught out.....the pub he claimed he drank in didn’t open its doors for a few more years.

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
somes.JPG

Soames is having a nap

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Mate, do what I do - put the dweeb on ignore. Your heart rate will drop and you'll feel so much cleaner :thumbsup:

No. TP is one person you don’t put on ignore; he’s the gift who keeps on giving.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
:

I prefer to appreciate not being him. Makes me feel better about myself :lolol:

But after a certain amount of time you start feeling like a bully. He may have arms of steel but he has a brain like a kitten's.....personally I feel cleaner to be out....although I reserve the right to swing an occasional carelessly aimed boot :rolleyes:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No. TP is one person you don’t put on ignore; he’s the gift who keeps on giving.

:lolol:

It is quite fun guessing what he's saying on the basis of the replies.

But I admit, I do take the occasional peek, especially now he's getting worried that tomorrow may not, after all, belong to him :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Telegraph reporting Boris has been lying about progress of negociations. Apparently he has had no negociations. Tory moderate MPs likely to be unimpressed.

Looks like Boris has been lying to everyone, including himself. Who knew, eh? ???

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I read that.

'Stain on democracy' from a Nazi football hooligan

You absolutely couldn't make it up. :lolol:

Boris and Brexit are ****ed. Hilarious. And the gammon are beginning to realise....happy days.

Don’t see the point of pressing the button and reading the posts of people you have on ignore. Makes the whole exercise of putting them on ignore in the first place utterly pointless, and your frequent announcements of having people on ignore a bit loony moronic considering you are not really ignoring what they post at all.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
:lolol:

It is quite fun guessing what he's saying on the basis of the replies.

But I admit, I do take the occasional peek, especially now he's getting worried that tomorrow may not, after all, belong to him :lolol:

In my eyes, his finest moment was announcing there were no SS atrocities until 1944. Committed by a Muslim SS unit.
Guessing he forgot about the massacre of members of the Warickshires in 1940 by the Waffen SS. Im sure he toasted their victories when
drinking with the *****.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
In my eyes, his finest moment was announcing there were no SS atrocities until 1944. Committed by a Muslim SS unit.
Guessing he forgot about the massacre of members of the Warickshires in 1940 by the Waffen SS. Im sure he toasted their victories when
drinking with the *****.

There are some sad wankers about. As Peter Cook once said, I wish them a strange sort of peace. Death. If death came to the sad wankers, or vice versa, it would be a good day for all of us.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Don’t see the point of pressing the button and reading the posts of people you have on ignore. Makes the whole exercise of putting them on ignore in the first place utterly pointless, and your frequent announcements of having people on ignore a bit loony moronic considering you are not really ignoring what they post at all.

There's a fair few who don't see the point of you, and I include myself in that number, but you're good for shits and giggles.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Even this afternoon, he lied saying negotiations were going on. They aren't.

[tweet]1168915170338492417[/tweet]

Telegraph reporting Boris has been lying about progress of negociations. Apparently he has had no negociations. Tory moderate MPs likely to be unimpressed.

Looks like Boris has been lying to everyone, including himself. Who knew, eh? ???

Err I did.

Ps it is negotiations.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here