Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I see the Irish cabinet have had unscheduled meeting tonight at 1845. Agreeing to London's unconditional surrender perhaps?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Ah yes, the Commonwealth, most of whom have a trade deal with the EU, and whose members we are deporting for spurious reasons.

[tweet]1104702395253248002[/tweet]

Do you ever bother checking if the twitter rubbish you post is actually true?I should be very careful if Rachel Riley's court case is a winner as anybody retweeting lies could lay themselves open to legal action.

ukpolska

Dec 30, 2017
Warsaw, Poland
Happy Commonwealth Day to one and all!

View attachment 105617

Won't it be nice when we are back in the multi-racial World,instead of the corporate white club that is the EU.

View attachment 105618

Would a remainer like to post a picture of the EU heads of state,so we can play spot the difference?

Think the Commonwealth can save Brexit Britain? That’s utter delusion
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/mar/11/commonwealth-save-brexit-britain-utter-delusion-kevin-rudd

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I am an EU citizen. That is being stripped away from me by Brexit. Think about it. Freedom of Movement to live and work in 27 other countries.

Good, You should have come to grips with it ending by now, its not as if May woke up one morning and on a whim decided she was going to make it her life’s work to end free movement.

Well, well, well.

[tweet]1105124969804169219[/tweet]

Well well well, according to that remoaners have high levels of neuroticism…..imagine my surprise.

Ah yes, the Commonwealth, most of whom have a trade deal with the EU, and whose members we are deporting for spurious reasons.

[tweet]1104702395253248002[/tweet]

Noronha campaigns against dual national convicted criminals, amongst them rapists, murderers, drug pushers and wife beaters being deported back to Jamaica. Since you have brought your pet fad hobby into the brexit thread, what was the conviction that you find spurious that led to the deportation?

I wasn't an EU citizen.
I resented being British.
I even struggled with being English. (What with Horsham being a grey desolate northern outpost).

But by jimminy I'm European now.

This shitshow has done wonders for making me detest our political leaders and have me pinning for what they have across the channel.

If you resent being British and pine for what they have the other side of the channel you know where the door is.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Anyone watching channel 4 dispatches right now? Rees mog has made 7million quid in deals since the referendum!
You idiots still think voting matters!
If voting could change things, they wouldn't let us do it!
All the time we keep fighting amongst ourselves they carry on getting away with it!

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
A Conservative party activist who produced Brexit: The Movie is facing a possible jail sentence after he admitted lying to secure a £519,000 investment in his fledgling hedge fund.

David Shipley, 36, was a leading voice in the campaign for Britain to pull out of the EU, and was one of the people behind the pro-Leave film, which featured Nigel Farage and David Davis and came out a month before the 2016 referendum.

He will be sentenced next month after he admitted lying about his earnings to secure the investment in his company, Spitfire Capital Advisors, in 2014.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/cri...prison-after-admitting-to-fraud-a4087981.html

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Good, You should have come to grips with it ending by now, its not as if May woke up one morning and on a whim decided she was going to make it her life’s work to end free movement.

Well well well, according to that remoaners have high levels of neuroticism…..imagine my surprise.

Noronha campaigns against dual national convicted criminals, amongst them rapists, murderers, drug pushers and wife beaters being deported back to Jamaica. Since you have brought your pet fad hobby into the brexit thread, what was the conviction that you find spurious that led to the deportation?

If you resent being British and pine for what they have the other side of the channel you know where the door is.

Noted that you chose not to comment on the case of the individual who left Jamaica when he was three!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
We were all ****ing lied to AGAIN so the rich could get richer! FFS

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
This thread during the day is priceless ...

echo_chamber_4_666_800_80.jpeg

.... :shootself

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I am an EU citizen. That is being stripped away from me by Brexit. Think about it. Freedom of Movement to live and work in 27 other countries.

Other than it's not actually possible, currently, to be a citizen of the EU as it is neither a state nor a country ..... I agree it wants to be and thus why many people voted to leave.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Noted that you chose not to comment on the case of the individual who left Jamaica when he was three!

Yes i did, that is the guy who is being deported back to Jamaica, a convicted criminal. The people Noronha campaigns to not be deported back to Jamaica.
I dont care if he left there when he was three. His residency here was a privilage, i wonder what the conviction was that saw him sent back to Jamaica. Rapist maybe? Drug dealer?.......you tell me.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A Conservative party activist who produced Brexit: The Movie is facing a possible jail sentence after he admitted lying to secure a £519,000 investment in his fledgling hedge fund.

David Shipley, 36, was a leading voice in the campaign for Britain to pull out of the EU, and was one of the people behind the pro-Leave film, which featured Nigel Farage and David Davis and came out a month before the 2016 referendum.

He will be sentenced next month after he admitted lying about his earnings to secure the investment in his company, Spitfire Capital Advisors, in 2014.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/cri...prison-after-admitting-to-fraud-a4087981.html

A shyster on the make. Who would have known? ???

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Anyone watching channel 4 dispatches right now? Rees mog has made 7million quid in deals since the referendum!
You idiots still think voting matters!
If voting could change things, they wouldn't let us do it!
All the time we keep fighting amongst ourselves they carry on getting away with it!

Yes I f*****g did and my piss is still boiling.
Leave voters totally taken in, absolute shit for brains.
I also saw that stupid old ******* who I assumed was about 60 to 65 who was prepared to accept 10 years of pain after we leave until it gets better.
Well matey, you will either be nearly dead or very dead so what about the kids who don't want to leave and we have had 10 years of painful ( not necessary) austerity and you want another 10 of trouble of the kind that nobody knows how bad it will be.
And it seemed to me that he would not really be affected, leave or remain, selfish, ignorant old git.
Time to put an end to this ridiculous farce and put the stupid leave voters back in their box.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes i did, that is the guy who is being deported back to Jamaica, a convicted criminal. The people Noronha campaigns to not be deported back to Jamaica.
I dont care if he left there when he was three. His residency here was a privilage, i wonder what the conviction was that saw him sent back to Jamaica. Rapist maybe? Drug dealer?.......you tell me.

The tweet doesn't say it is him. The tweet was retweeted by the Windrush Movement UK. If you want to find out who it is, then read it for yourself. I don't know who it is, just the Home Office comments.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
The tweet doesn't say it is him. The tweet was retweeted by the Windrush Movement UK. If you want to find out who it is, then read it for yourself. I don't know who it is, just the Home Office comments.

Its one of the people that the bloke you tweeted camapaigns against being deported. He campaigns against Jamaican dual national convicted criminals being deported back to jamaica......sounds like a lovely bloke.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Its one of the people that the bloke you tweeted camapaigns against being deported. He campaigns against Jamaican dual national convicted criminals being deported back to jamaica......sounds like a lovely bloke.

Where does it say the person is a convicted criminal? Maybe the tweeter does campaign for convicted criminals but that doesn't make every Jamaican national in this country a convicted criminal.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Where does it say the person is a convicted criminal? Maybe the tweeter does campaign for convicted criminals but that doesn't make every Jamaican national in this country a convicted criminal.

As you love to often say......do your own research, it is one of the people he is campaigning for. He campaigns against dual national convicted criminals being deported back to Jamaica.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
As you love to often say......do your own research, it is one of the people he is campaigning for. He campaigns against dual national convicted criminals being deported back to Jamaica.

He is an Oxford academic who is researching Immigration and deportation. Campaigning? This is an article from the Guardian, which is hardly campaigning.
https://www.theguardian.com/comment...d-javid-windrush-deportation-criminal-jamaica

There is nothing in his tweet to say the person is a convicted criminal. You have jumped to that conclusion because of the Oxford academic's research work, and certainly nothing to suggest the person is a rapist! The tweet doesn't even say it is a male.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here