Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We need to talk about Dale

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No comment coming the club on a very bizarre omission = Bad news coming

I believe the removed Twitter rumour that he is refusing to play is the most likely scenario

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Not buying the official excuse. Sticking with twitter rumour he is refusing to play.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Lots of rumour and gossip, but no facts.

Come on even a dyed in the wool rose tinted spectacle wearer like you must see something is amiss when Stephens doesn't even make the squad and no comment is made by the club is odd, very odd?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Come on even a died in the wool rose tinted spectacle wearer like you must see something is amiss when Stephens doesn't even make the squad and no comment is made by the club is odd, very odd?

Like I said, no facts. We had all this with Dunk, last year, and there was a firm bid by Fulham then. Let's just wait and see.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
There's 2 possible scenarios. Either he's about to be sold or the club is refusing to sell him and he's refusing to travel in protest.

Either way, it's not good.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
According to Radio Sussex he is at Lancing doing extra training as we speak. Up to you if you believe it I think it could be true as if he has refused to play the club gain nothing by not saying so.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I have absolutely no idea, but in the spirit of NSC I'm going to wildly speculate that a huge FUED has bubbled over and we'll never see him in the stripes again. Or it may be something and nothing and he'll go on to play a really important role for us this season, not sure.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I have absolutely no idea, but in the spirit of NSC I'm going to wildly speculate that a huge FUED has bubbled over and we'll never see him in the stripes again. Or it may be something and nothing and he'll go on to play a really important role for us this season, not sure.

Yes he probably came in this morning and said "I'd love to play today but I'd rather pop over to Lancing and do some extra training on my own instead, is that OK Chris? "

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
When he was warming up last game and the fans sang his name he gave a very limp wristed clap (more a pat) and I thought then, he's just being polite, he doesn't want to be here!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here