Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua Heavy?

Apr 29, 2012
Is it just me or does Kaz look a little on the chunky side at the moment? Long way from my vantage point in the East, but hmmmm.......

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
He seems to focus too much on drawing the fouls. I mean, there are situations when getting fullbacks booked puts the pressure on, but no need to do it everytime.

Just wonder if he needs a fresh start somewhere. Brilliant on his day but by the time he gets fit his days seem to be increasingly irregular.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
He seems to focus too much on drawing the fouls. I mean, there are situations when getting fullbacks booked puts the pressure on, but no need to do it everytime.

Just wonder if he needs a fresh start somewhere. Brilliant on his day but by the time he gets fit his days seem to be increasingly irregular.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

You've summed him up, he seems to have lost his explosive change of pace. He has some incredible statistics in terms of getting opposition players booked however he doesn't have the stamina to last 90 minutes and doesn't have the consistency to warrant a starting place.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Once Solly is back, Kaz is probably 5th choice. I wonder if he'll want to look elsewhere to get games.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
I thought he didn't look very interested when he came on last night. Perhaps that's unfair, but he seems to have misplaced his mojo.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
My concerns with him are vast to be honest. He has a lot of talent, but I don't see a player that has developed at all in the last 2-3 years. He's as able to beat a man one-on-one as he was back then, and he's as able to pull a worldie out of his back pocket, but there are simply too many flaws that should have been rectified by now which are highlighted when he's compared to our other wingers.

Like one of the posters above said, I think he just needs a fresh start and a consistent enough run to truly develop. But he's unlikely to get that here with Knocky, Skalak, March (based on last year's form) and Murphy all better all round players than him.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jun 27, 2012
He was man of the match last week against Colchester and deservedly so.
He's still a nightmare to play against. Witness the fouls against him in 20 minutes.
Hughton must rate him otherwise he wouldn't be on the bench. He's not short of options.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Might stop him falling over when someone blows on him.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He was man of the match last week against Colchester and deservedly so.
He's still a nightmare to play against. Witness the fouls against him in 20 minutes.
Hughton must rate him otherwise he wouldn't be on the bench. He's not short of options.

The same Colchester United in League 2 ?

You say we aren't short of options, the only person I can see him keeping out is Elvis..

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Once Solly is back, Kaz is probably 5th choice. I wonder if he'll want to look elsewhere to get games.

This, but there's no guarantees Solly will be the same player he was immediately before his injury.

To me, Kaz looks like the rest of the squad has moved on and he's been left behind. I think we could still get some useful money for him, and with Murphy and Skalak left, Knocky and Rosenior right there could be a deal to be done.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
12 months ago he had scored 4 goals in about 6 games. He has the talent and unquestionably is a very good player to look to at 70 mins to shake a game up. Problem is, is that enough for him? He always said he HATED the 'super sub' way Poyet used to use him as. I wouldn't be surprised to see him leave in the next 12 months.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
His control for one of the goals against Colchester was worldie. Killed a vertiginous missile into the corner, on his toe, at a near-impossible angle. Orkazmic.

Bringing that over hit pass down to his feet was by far best skill of that game. I feel his chances of starting games now are slim, but there is some value using him as an 'impact sub' if we are a goal down late on.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Seems to be permanently cast in that Seventy Minute Impact Sub role nowadays, except with less and less impact. Time to maybe drop down a level and make a real difference to a club that could make full use of him?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I seem to remember a rather explosive run to win us a penalty in the final minutes last year at Fulham.

The idea that he can't last 90 is wrong.
The idea that he isn't good enough is proper weird to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here