Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank You Brighton Fans For Your Words

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I almost gave up when the OP uses the Premiership rather than the Premier League. However there is a very selective use of photos and quotes.
No photo of the thug stamping or elbowing Kayal and no quotes from the many who correctly saw these unpunished events. I wonder why?

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Wow.... How to make the WORST blog ever...

1. Just cut and paste a handful of quotes from other people.
2. Format it so catastrophically badly that it actually strains the eyes to read (centred text? FFS, surprised it wasn't in Comic Sans!)
3. Stick some multi-media at random intervals to make it "interactive"
4. Advertise it on the boards where you stole the quotes from

Really... 45 billion webpages on the internet and this is the worst.

Utter tripe.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
I pity the poor examiner who has to mark this dissertation. What do you mean, you did it in your spare time for fun?

P.S. Joey might be a thug but he showed he had a brain by walking out on you.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
That took some serious work! I'm guessing here, but I assume it's not been appreciated by his own lot, so he's cleverly posted it on rival forums and the hits go up.

Sad, sad stuff, but 10 out of 10 for effort.

That said; it's all going to be rather 'pointless' when the inevitable relegation happens next season. Ahem.

Alas 'tis a great shame when the labours of such love are not even worthy of the footnote section in the tome of fruitless interweb excursions of yore vol. 12.

I dare say its legacy will remain with us all for literally hours to come.

Kosh

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Someone has to do it...

66388185.jpg

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
scrolled through it a bit - looks like a diary of the season and not too horrendous for his GCSE coursework.

probably would have been better updated throughout the season rather than a month after it. Also, it is only of interest to Burnley fans as it is a select copy and paste of negative comments about them so that they can stick two fingers up at them. Its a great bit of knobishness.

Also - pretty sure Millwall have the tag 'no one likes us' so might want to come up with something original. Maybe noonegivesashitaboutus.net?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
As a professional web developer I have to say that is a very poor effort. Something I may have scraped together around 1995. Much like the town, it's pretty disastrous.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Hey guys - he's a baby and this is what babies do. The sad thing is everyone who has responded has fallen into his little baby trap and given him more bitter quotes for his next masturbatory missive. And I don't suppose he gives a shit - after all they got promoted didn't they? Lets see if he's quite so cocky when they come straight back down again next May. Retain and bounce methinks!!

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Hey guys - he's a baby and this is what babies do. The sad thing is everyone who has responded has fallen into his little baby trap and given him more bitter quotes for his next masturbatory missive. And I don't suppose he gives a shit - after all they got promoted didn't they? Lets see if he's quite so cocky when they come straight back down again next May. Retain and bounce methinks!!

Think we have found his opening line for next seasons 'Burnley survival special!'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here