Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're done

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
With any luck at least we can have a familiar back 6 in the next game, what goes ahead of that I aint got a clue.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
We're not done yet.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Bozza, there seems to be a lot of negative posters on here at the moment. Can you ban them?
At least put them in a box where they can bore the crap out of each other:yawn:

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Bozza, there seems to be a lot of negative posters on here at the moment. Can you ban them?
At least put them in a box where they can bore the crap out of each other:yawn:

Negative? Realism mate, Baldock doesn't score many goals, Wilson looked disinterested, our most threatening winger is out...

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
very positive normally but with all the injuries, 2-0 down, once again we've fallen. :down:

Piss off you yellow *******. Tell that to the players who kept it to two nil. Tell that to the fans who sang absolutely non stop for the last 35 minutes. I can tell you now that the Wednesday fans aren't treating it as over

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Sorry mate, no recognised back up strikers, our best player in Knockaert out, we haven't scored against Wednesday in 270 minutes, all over in my mind.

I'm glad I haven't got your mind. I happen to believe that with 30,000+fans cheering on the lads in a do or die affair we have a small chance of pulling this back.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
after 6 minutes Murphy gets brought down for a penalty in a goal scoring position, defender sent off, we score the penalty.....now what do you think?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here